Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom

Pepper's Ghost

Okay, I've been around these boards a long time and somehow never found my way into this thread. Given it has 97 pages of responses, I couldn't possibly read through them all, but I read the first page, and the last page+ and this thread is fan-tastic! 🤣 I've never seen an OP with one post from eight years ago who has lived on in infamy like this on any forum I've been on, and I've been on a few over the years. To have such an impact on a community like this with one single post in kind of crazy. Outstanding, and impressive.

Secondly, the post by @jagiord1, while also fantastic, is equally impressive in getting 370 reactions to date. Never seen that before either. Of all his posts in his 10 years of membership, one single post got him almost 24% of his total reaction score. 🤣 Yes, after seeing the number of reactions received, I had to look at the context. 😁

Now, for entertainment purposes I'll have to start at page one of this thread and read my way through. :oops::cool:🤣

Figgy1

Premium Member
Okay, I've been around these boards a long time and somehow never found my way into this thread. Given it has 97 pages of responses, I couldn't possibly read through them all, but I read the first page, and the last page+ and this thread is fan--tastic! 🤣 I've never seen an OP with one post from eight years ago who has lived on in infamy like this on any forum I've been on, and I've been on a few over the years. To have such an impact on a community like this with one single post in kind of crazy. Outstanding, and impressive.

Secondly, the post by @jagiord1, while also fantastic, is equally impressive in getting 370 reactions to date. Never seen that before either. Of all his posts in his 10 years of membership, one single post got him almost 24% of his total reaction score. 🤣 Yes, after seeing the number of reactions received, I had to look at the context. 😁

Now, for entertainment purposes I'll have to start at page one of this thread and read my way through. :oops::cool:🤣
Welcome and we have an anniversary party every year to celebrate doing nothing

Stupido

Yeah, this post will always be my claim to fame. I've had IRL friends that I didn't even know were on these boards send me screenshots of this post haha. I always chuckle when I still get reactions to this day.

Tom P.

Spotted in the wild.
20220617_193403.jpg

JIMINYCR

Okay, I've been around these boards a long time and somehow never found my way into this thread. Given it has 97 pages of responses, I couldn't possibly read through them all, but I read the first page, and the last page+ and this thread is fan-effing-tastic! 🤣 I've never seen an OP with one post from eight years ago who has lived on in infamy like this on any forum I've been on, and I've been on a few over the years. To have such an impact on a community like this with one single post in kind of crazy. Outstanding, and impressive.

It should be a requirement that all new members to this site must read the Katibug Chronicles from start to finish. It comes up so often and never goes out of date.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom