Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom

draybook

Because you are wondering if they are FUR real?

ohyou_zps3938d4eb.gif

tinkhag6

wow is all I can say. Why your at it would you like Disney to plan your whole trip for you, give you all ice cream for free and hand walk you to every character and skip the lines so you can see the character. When it comes to a kids menu just look at the map and research where you are going and what type of food they serve. First off they cm see a whole bunch of kids crying everyday, multiple times a day. Why should they have walked your daughter back to meet Cinderella when all you have to do is look at your park map and find out where she is. Second off I love the statement that you can make advance reservations b/c with a family of four you might not be able to get there in time. I went with my family of 6 and made every reservation.(9 to be exact)it is called planning. If you think that a ride might make you late for a reservation, then hey guess what you skip the ride till after you eat. Honestly if that is how you are going to act I would much rather you go over to Universal. You won't be missed. Disney is still such a magical place. Every year I go there, Cast members at least once or more in my trip have gone over and beyond to make a magical experience for my family and I. But hey I am that person that is smiling ear to ear the moment I enter disney until I leave. So maybe the cast members see that and are willing to go over and beyond for someone like me then someone who probably is being really rude to them. Did you ever think that maybe they didn't go over and beyond for you because of your attitude. Maybe every cast member and the person that you talked to on the phone can sniff your attitude and didn't want to help someone like that. I know I would rather help someone that was nice about it then someone that came off that they should have special treatment. Maybe you so just relax for a minute, take a deep breath and know it can be an amazing time. and I can't stand people that come on her and trash talking there so called horrible experience. You are in Disney, be thankful that you are there with your family and enjoy and just go with the flow. ( I guess that I look at it as a privilege b/c not everyone (especially kids) can go to Disney. My husband never got to go till he was 18.

slappy magoo

I'm honestly starting to think this isn't a troll so much as someone who's really playing the odds that if she complains about everything, she'll get something for free out of it. I'm willing to wager 10 years ago, the carping she did online resulted in some sort of freebie - couple of one day passes, free disneyquest pass, free appetizer at any Epcot restaurant something. And now she's planning a new trip going "heyyyyyyy...what if I complain online that I just got back from a trip where everything was awful? And I post it everywhere? What will they be willing to give me to stop?" It's not like they have her real name or anything, so she has nothing to lose, clearly not dignity.

EDIT: I also meant to add this - the bit about her being a travel agent? Obviously a crock. But one she thinks is necessary to get something free. She's imagining WDW quaking in their boots over a travel agent talking people out of planned trips to WDW because of the awful trip she had, the appalling conditions and even worse customer service. Because just like how you can get in a fight with someone on the internet and then suddenly find yourself being more deferential once they begin a reply with "well, as a cancer survivor..." or "well, as a veteran of 6 tours of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan..." even if you still don't agree with them you're not quite as hostile? Same deal. She's not just a crank on the internet, she's a travel agent. Talking about awful travel experiences. She must know her crap.

Except her litany of negatives are so odd you can't imagine someone who books trips for a living, and someone who apparently has gone to WDW before, not knowing about ADRs or where the parking lot for MK is. She whined so much anyone who knows something about WDW knows that she knows nothing. And anyone who knows nothing about WDW probably has no intention of going so her rant won't sway them anyhow.

She's the ex girlfriend insisting you knocked her up even though you broke up a year ago. File under "U" for "Uhhhh-DUHR!"

Last edited:

loveofamouse

I'm honestly starting to think this isn't a troll so much as someone who's really playing the odds that if she complains about everything, she'll get something for free out of it. I'm willing to wager 10 years ago, the carping she did online resulted in some sort of freebie - couple of one day passes, free disneyquest pass, free appetizer at any Epcot restaurant something. And now she's planning a new trip going "heyyyyyyy...what if I complain online that I just got back from a trip where everything was awful? And I post it everywhere? What will they be willing to give me to stop?" It's not like they have her real name or anything, so she has nothing to lose, clearly not dignity.

EDIT: I also meant to add this - the bit about her being a travel agent? Obviously a crock. But one she thinks is necessary to get something free. She's imagining WDW quaking in their boots over a travel agent talking people out of planned trips to WDW because of the awful trip she had, the appalling conditions and even worse customer service. Because just like how you can get in a fight with someone on the internet and then suddenly find yourself being more deferential once they begin a reply with "well, as a cancer survivor..." or "well, as a veteran of 6 tours of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan..." even if you still don't agree with them you're not quite as hostile? Same deal. She's not just a crank on the internet, she's a travel agent. Talking about awful travel experiences. She must know her crap.

Except her litany of negatives are so odd you can't imagine someone who books trips for a living, and someone who apparently has gone to WDW before, not knowing about ADRs or where the parking lot for MK is. She whined so much anyone who knows something about WDW knows that she knows nothing. And anyone who knows nothing about WDW probably has no intention of going so her rant won't sway them anyhow.

She's the ex girlfriend insisting you knocked her up even though you broke up a year ago. File under "U" for "Uhhhh-DUHR!"

Thing is, a well worded LEGITIMATE complaint may get you something. I wrote (or called, can't rmember) a complaint to US/IOA about poor ADA treatment at their park. It was well worded, unemotional, clear statement of facts given in a calm manner. They contacted me back and gave my family the same tickets to come back again. I wasn't looking for that, though, and I think that was evident in my approach. I just wanted them to know how their employees were treating disabled children and their parties. I was surprised they even responded. Now that I think about it, I think it was just an email I sent.

stevehousse

Her posting this all over the internet Is her way of try to get Disney to notice!

Her type of self entitled complaint is the type that gets deleted with no response...

Edit: wow did I misspell a lot! LOL FIXED

Last edited:

Cesar R M

Your real problem is that Princess Skye only eats chicken nuggets and pizza.

Sounds almost like something you would see from those dramatic "Hoarder", "Need to lose weight or ill die", "She cheats on me" type realities .

As others have mentioned, the OP has posted this around the Internet, including a similar forum. She has come back and retorted, as well as her husband (I'm assuming, it could be the OP using another name, but the ISP address was the same). Not sure why they haven't done the same here, honestly.

Watching this unfold today has been interesting.

She lost me almost immediately - no one comes that many times and doesn't know you don't park directly at the MK and that you don't tour the castle.

At first I imagined it was a cut and paste meme.

similar to those of "Hello, my name is XXXX and I HATE EVERYONE OF YOU" which was very usual 3 years ago.
only changing the photo image (usually a very tanned "guido" ) and put a random name.

Ah, the smell of troll in the morning... the whole post reminds me of similar posts made by everyone at that forum who shall not be named.

Welcome Katibug101, I hope you brought some parfum with you to mask that troll smell :p

Unfortunately, there are some people that actually are not trolling with these unrealistic and seriously wacked up posts.

Like going to yahoo answers site and reading the "How is babeh formed, how babeh get pregnent" type questions.

She has a VERY similar post from 2003 on that same site! So she knew prior to this trip about reservations and parking, the tram etc.
So, Her tactic is to blast Disney in every single disney related fan or tours site to rile it up and get some Disney employee to somehow pay her back to "shut her up" ?

Hey, its still fun to poke it!

Cesar R M

We posting this all over the internet I her way of tryif to get Disney to notice!

Her type of self entitled complaint is the type that gets deleted with no response...

Thats exactly what I think!!

It seems she really wants to have her entitled way at all cost.
I wonder if she has done this in the past with other "bad unmagical days" at other parks, services.. towns.. hotels.. (aka fraud to get back all the services she pays for)

Oh my words... She's claiming a $700 loss now? :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

SHE DIDN'T EVEN BOOK THE TRIP!!! IT WAS A SURPRISE FOR HER BIRTHDAY!!!! But now she's losing money? Paging the Disney Lawyers, be on the lookout for a frivolous lawsuit from this "expert"....

Where's her story going to pop up next? And is there an under/over on her next $$$ amount that she lost?

Oh yeah... in her one reply on that site, she DID expect royal treatment, as well as she said she'll never go back to Disney again, but yet... they're possibly off to EPCOT? HELLO, do you remember that EPCOT IS A DISNEY PARK?!?!!?

Lol this also reminds me of that video of a Chick who gets a very very expensive car.. then cries and insults everyone, specially his dad because he got a different colored car than what she wanted.

talk about entitlement!

Wow. So many different websites..... this person had a boring day at work.

Or that is the technique to harass disney's reputation to get back money as others and me have guessed.

Cesar R M

She did. She just did it on the boards which shall not be named.

Apparently her husband joined in as well...and, she also has a history of similar incidents that she's complained / trip reports about over on the boards which shall not be named since 2002!

So, she as a long story of Blasting the same type of comments, posts and complains?

a6o0Oq4.jpg

OMG some of the TripAdvisor reviews!!!

How should they hide a crane or a giant drained moat? :confused:

Never go there.. never!
Its sometimes worse than going to the comments sections on any cnn.com branded news.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/p...iculous-complaints-made-by-holidaymakers.html

Have a crane holding up a srim painted like the sky to hide the other crane!

You mean like in the movie DESPICABLE ME? how Vector hides the Pyramids right next to his house by painting them sky color? lol

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I was going to answer her back but I really can't bring myself to give this crackpot the time of day.
Why waste your time...as our favorite ape said... she is just trying to get attention. She has no intentions of getting any intelligent knowledge...only a perk for her own self-serving, entitled, arrogant, selfish needs.

Sure there are problems, but damn bi**h ...pay attention.

You post a complaint to the wrong websites, so obviously you cannot understand how to use a search engine properly!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=google

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Never go there.. never!
Its sometimes worse than going to the comments sections on any cnn.com branded news.

No comment on the link...BUT

I HATE comments on YouTube and other sites that allow general population un-moderated editorial comments.

If ony we could get @The Mom to clean up You Tube!

It's suppose to be such a "PG" rated website, but the comments are pure potty mouthed adolescent ramblings that make you wonder about the future of intelligent life on this planet.

Thank god that there are sites like WDWMagic that generally intelligent people even bother to care to comment on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom