Universal November 1st Major Announcement

The Legend

Original Poster
Universal just updated there facebook page stating that a major announcement will be taking place on November 1st.

522808_10151112608837852_607325021_n.jpg

I assume this has to be Transformers and maybe Springfield, with a longshot of including Potter 2.0 in there as well.

Captain Chaos

We pretty much knew this was going to be the Transformers announcement with Springfield possibly announced as well.. I wouldn't expect any Potter announcements though... And I really wouldn't expect any surprises..

captainkidd

Am I the only one not excited about Transformers? I guess if the ride is a coaster, it'd be cool, but I absolutely loathe the movies. Saw the first one, and thought it was eh. Bought into the hype of the 2nd one, and fell asleep. Haven't bothered seeing the 3rd one.

captainkidd

I don't really see how that's possible, to tell you the truth. A fun ride is a fun ride.

i can't stand Cars, but Radiator Springs Racers is easily one of the best attractions I've ever been on.

There's a big difference between a fun ride and an immersive ride. The Hulk is a fun ride. Living With The Land is an immersive ride.

DisneyFan 2000

Can't wait for Disney's response! "Next year we'll be bringing you an old, dated, OMG-I-Need-An-Update, but much beloved parade as part of our ongoing experience to make our guests feel all the magic and nostalgia that is The WDW Museum. Meanwhile, stay tuned for more to come on our new potty experiences..."

flynnibus

Premium Member
I love it that it rubs Disney putting off their 'whats next' for almost TWO MONTHS. Now they are gonna have to put some juice into that day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom