Universal Epic Universe (South Expansion Complex) - Opens 2025

lazyboy97o

This is a trackless ride system. Apparently, Universal creative patented this years ago to stop Disney from creating a Poppins ride. As for the carousel coming to EU, it's rumored to employ the same system as the SeaGlass Carousel and it's reportedly named Constellation Carousel.
December 2022 was years ago?

JT3000

I believe there won't be one opening day, but I think there's rumored to be designated space for a parade building for a future parade.
They might have something small, like Superstar Parade, but I can't imagine this park ever having a full-size parade. Due to their choice of layout, it basically has nowhere to go except around the hub. I think Japan will continue to be the only Universal park that actually takes parades seriously outside of seasonal events.

JoeCamel

These video updates are always top-notch. I'll miss these after 2025.

Maybe they’ll do more for Phase II.
Knowing Alicia she will be on point with inside info and breaking permits for a very long time. Look for her to do much more mainstream media in the future, she worked very hard to get to this point and has the passion for the parks to bring the deets correct!
Yes, having met her many years ago I am a huge fan and hold huge respect towards her, I know how hard and how smart she has worked to bring the facts as can be gleaned to us and she is just getting started.

Last edited:

trr1

bioreconstruct
@bioreconstruct

Aerial look at construction of a new Harry Potter related land in Epic Universe.
1681505312695.png

JT3000

4 coasters is too much, with three of them being family coasters? DK is mostly dark ride than coaster.
Interesting, I guess when MK added it's fourth coaster this year it didn't count.
Fifth. More than any Universal park (no, Pteranadon Flyers is not a coaster and I will die on this hill.) But it's Disney, so that makes it okay and doesn't attract the usual Six Flags comparisons every other park automatically gets when they add coasters.

Last edited:

Jrb1979

Fifth. More than any Universal park (no, Pteranadon Flyers is not a coaster and I will die on this hill.) But it's Disney, so that makes it okay and doesn't attract the usual Six Flags comparisons every other park automatically gets when they add coasters.
It's ok cause none of Disney's coasters would be a top coaster at most regional parks. I would say they are after a different theme park clientele then Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom