Universal Diss!

jozzmenia

RockyBalboa said:
universal is a total rip off but t is still a good park. you don't just tell people their park sucks because you like disney more. you had it coming to you.:hammer: :p

rip off how? rip off as in stole ideas from disney, or rip off as in overpriced?
the rip off from disney thing has been run into the ground.
but i find they're a very good value actually. that's why we bought season passes there. it's pretty cheap!

nyy102

I can't believe that guy from Universal was trying to do his job! I could have sworn that, over at that park, everyone just sat around all day thinking of ways to undermine Disney. Wait, maybe this is their newest scheme, trying to tell us that they LIKE Universal and think it can COEXIST with Disney. Everyone be on the lookout for these men trying to indoctrinate you into visiting Universal, with their brochures and pamphlets and the like.

In all actuality, I think there is nothing wrong with Universal, as long as you take it for what it is, and that happens to be "not Disney". I prefer Disney, but I still think that Universal has some good rides too, and I think problems only arise because people treat it like Disney when its not. There is another post complaining about how Six Flags isn't Disney, but I have no problem with Six Flags either and enjoy those parks too. The fact is, if every other amusement park was just like Disney, would Disney really be that magical?

How sad, I feel sorry for the Universal guy. :-( I have been to both Universal Studios and WDW in Florida. I enjoyed dfferent aspects of each Park. Variety is the spice of life.

CHAPPS

Account Suspended
Damien666 said:
I love it we are feeling sad for the Universal rep and not for the Disney person. Can you say thread backfire?

Big time!! I've noticed the OP hasn't replied to any of our posts. Probably turned tail and ran! :lol: Definitely someone who gives Disney fans a bad name....not to mention making his employer look bad too (The Universal guy probably told people about what happened to him).

jozzmenia

CHAPPS said:
Big time!! I've noticed the OP hasn't replied to any of our posts. Probably turned tail and ran! :lol: Definitely someone who gives Disney fans a bad name....not to mention making his employer look bad too (The Universal guy probably told people about what happened to him).

he responded but the response was unworthy of acknowledgement. :lol:

jozzmenia

Damien666 said:
I love it we are feeling sad for the Universal rep and not for the Disney person. Can you say thread backfire?

i dont feel sad for the universal rep. he gave the guy what he had coming and probably didnt lose any sleep over it. i don't see any reason to feel sorry for someone for being a jerk either. :lookaroun

Damien666

^ I agree Lori, it was funny going "I'm high and mighty! Why are they making fun of me?!"

Oi, I'm only 16 yet I have more sense then most adults like the one that started this thread.

Scar Junior

He did the right thing. His choice of words was just his personal style. While many don't like what he said, I do. I can honestly say that I would have probably done the same thing.

I think it's great that people disagree with the way he handled the situation but I don't think adults should tell each other how to act or what to say.

Scar Junior

Damien666 said:
^ I agree Lori, it was funny going "I'm high and Mighty! Why are they making fun of me?!"

Oi, I'm only 16 yet I have more sense then most adults like the one that started this thread.

Oh, so that explains to poor spelling from you on this thread.

deathfire

Softies

Wow for this being WDW fan site there are a lot of people here willing to defend UO. I for one am appalled. I look at this as two teams. It would be the same story if you took WDW and replaced it with STL Cardinals, and took UO and replaced it with Chi Cubs. The OP is a REAL Disney fan. Everyone who came in here to defend UO, I'm just amazed that you took the time to sign up here to post messages at this site. How can you be a "sort of" Disney fan (meaning you support the existence of UO) and take the time to come sign up to this site and post a message. Amen brother casconi, you truly did a good job, excellent burn. Everyone else, ask yourselves if you should even be here.

Scar Junior

deathfire said:
Wow for this being WDW fan site there are a lot of people here willing to defend UO. I for one am appalled. I look at this as two teams. It would be the same story if you took WDW and replaced it with STL Cardinals, and took UO and replaced it with Chi Cubs. The OP is a REAL Disney fan. Everyone who came in here to defend UO, I'm just amazed that you took the time to sign up here to post messages at this site. How can you be a "sort of" Disney fan (meaning you support the existence of UO) and take the time to come sign up to this site and post a message. Amen brother casconi, you truly did a good job, excellent burn. Everyone else, ask yourselves if you should even be here.

I agree. Change the context to another legit rivalry and it's just as funny. That's why I have been supporting Casconi while others tried to condemn him. Maybe it's just the PC world we live in... How can you not get a laugh out of that story!

PS. Casconi - Thanks for the shout out!

jozzmenia

deathfire said:

it wasn't the original actions of the poster that got me. it was the way he acted like he was so great for being a jerk towards a universal fan, then turned around and in response to the guy being a jerk right back said "a disney fan would never do that". it was just ignorant plain and simple. if u cant take the heat get out the kitchen; dont dish out what u cant take back in return. if he had just said he showed his disney passes to a universal salesman i would have laughed. but his behavior was immature, to say the least.

Scar Junior

jozzmenia said:
it wasn't the original actions of the poster that got me ... if he had just said he showed his disney passes to a universal salesman i would have laughed. but his behavior was immature, to say the least.

I'm not so sure you would have.

deathfire

jozzmenia said:
it wasn't the original actions of the poster that got me. it was the way he acted like he was so great for being a jerk towards a universal fan, then turned around and in response to the guy being a jerk right back said "a disney fan would never do that". it was just ignorant plain and simple. if u cant take the heat get out the kitchen; dont dish out what u cant take back in return. if he had just said he showed his disney passes to a universal salesman i would have laughed. but his behavior was immature, to say the least.
Why shouldn't he be acting great, he is a disney only fan who thought he was talking to other disney only fans, sharing a great story, on what was suppose to be a disney fan only site.

Damien666

In some opinions what he did was funny. But with other opinions what he did was not so funny. It looks like with this thread that many of the people's opinions they didn't find it funny.

deathfire

Damien666 said:
In some opinions what he did was funny. But with other opinions what he did was not so funny. It looks like with this thread that many of the people's opinions they didn't find it funny.
Well in my opinion, those people that did not find it funny should not have spent the time to sign up to the site.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom