Universal Diss!

cmatt

jmvd20 said:
Just need some clarification here. Since I am a fan of Disney, and enjoy Universal, am I going to be banned from this "Disney fan only" site? :lookaroun

Like me your going to burn in Disney hell...:eek:

Watch out - next time your in magic kingdom they will take you downstairs into the underground tunnels of disney - interrogate you, beat you with a disney candy cane then sling you into a confined space with a big hairy man asking you to *pick up the soap* :zipit:

Then disney hell after that will involve them playing endlessly Home on the range untill you give in and hate universal.

:drevil:

Legacy

deathfire said:
We are not in one of those threads, are we? And who said those threads were not created to give reasons why those parks don't stand up to Disney.
Steve, the founder and owner of this site, refers to the other Orlando attractions as "great." Don't believe me, check the Orlando Area Attractions Sub-Forum.

A place for all the other great Orlando attractions.

Steve's a fun guy, but sardonic isn't a term I would use to describe him. The sub-forum was made because, "surprise", more people like both parks then just one. I'm here because I just enjoy themeparks. I really don't care which one I'm at.

If you have a problem with it that's okay too, because the atmosphere of these boards is a little more tolerant than you.

Have a Magical Day. :wave:

PencilTest

deathfire said:
Wow for this being WDW fan site there are a lot of people here willing to defend UO. I for one am appalled. I look at this as two teams. It would be the same story if you took WDW and replaced it with STL Cardinals, and took UO and replaced it with Chi Cubs. The OP is a REAL Disney fan. Everyone who came in here to defend UO, I'm just amazed that you took the time to sign up here to post messages at this site. How can you be a "sort of" Disney fan (meaning you support the existence of UO) and take the time to come sign up to this site and post a message. Amen brother casconi, you truly did a good job, excellent burn. Everyone else, ask yourselves if you should even be here.
Man, the first time I read this, I thought (hoped) you were joking, but it seems I was mistaken. So I'm gonna refer you to this, just in case you missed it:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showpost.php?p=1741738&postcount=93
And really, "support the existence of UO"?

*cough cough* Calm down, Adolph *cough*

CHAPPS

Account Suspended
Does anyone else suspect Casconi (the OP) and Deathfire (his hardcore supporter and defender of his immature behavior) are the same person? Seems a little too convenient that Casconi has suddenly stopped posting and Deathfire has taken over where he left off. Also the fact that Deathfire just joined and only has 15 posts as of this writing. Hmmmmm.... :lookaroun

LoriMistress

Yes, I know...bringing back an old dead thread. But at any rate...this guy reminds me of LONGFAMILY. Summing up the story quickly: he replied to a thread that myself and a few other people disagreed with, he started to argue over opinions, then created another user to "take his place" and the MOD caught on and let him know if he posted under the different user again he would be banned and he stopped.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom