Universal Demolishing Soundstage 44

Bairstow

So I take it the ride vehicles won't do any of the fancy inertia/orbiting dolly tricks seen in the last film, eh?

Edit: Forum won't allow me to do pinpoint links. Even "fixes" it when I deliberately try to enter it as a link.
Relevant section is at 3:30.

Also, so much for my dreams of their building a third dragon coaster- a gray Intamin accelerated coaster that shoots out of the top of the Gringott's facade- Ukranian Ironbelly.

jaredliu

The Orlando mummy is definitely superior to its Hollywood counterpart.
But the orlando version pales in comparasion to Singapore's Mummy. The entire Egypt land, the facade of the ride building, , and the interior design and effects of the ride, Singapore got the best one.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
But the orlando version pales in comparasion to Singapore's Mummy. The entire Egypt land, the facade of the ride building, , and the interior design and effects of the ride, Singapore got the best one.

Well, unlike the stateside versions, they were able to build that one from scratch and not try to squeeze it into an existing building.

Bairstow

What's the running time of gringotts? It looks incredibly short.

Supposedly the attraction is going to come to a full stop in a few places for drop-type elements, similar to Th13teen, so the running time is probably longer than the track length would suggest, even by Mummy standards.

Tom

Beta Return
Supposedly the attraction is going to come to a full stop in a few places for drop-type elements, similar to Th13teen, so the running time is probably longer than the track length would suggest, even by Mummy standards.

This is what I was going to say. If it were just like Mummy, it would be an extremely short ride. But given the placement and position of some of the short sections of straight track, it would seem as if they may pause the vehicles for show scenes, special effects, or movement-related effects.

Even then, not very long. Maybe 3-4 minutes?

maxairmike

A few pics from today...

2m2ja85.jpg

34fjfvd.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom