Universal Demolishing Soundstage 44

maxairmike

I want to see the potter report at 11 though (even though the plans have been around for months LOL)

Yeah, I'm really interested to see that, and also to see the evidently impending rage over at OU. I just joined there so if they have docs and images that haven't found their way over here I'll have a lot of digging to do. I love this kind of stuff.

Captain Chaos

Yeah, I'm really interested to see that, and also to see the evidently impending rage over at OU. I just joined there so if they have docs and images that haven't found their way over here I'll have a lot of digging to do. I love this kind of stuff.

They don't... just come permits and stuff.. Nothing major... The image that is still up on this site was pulled and their staff fully explains how the image is a fake...

We know it is Transformers... Many of us were saying this from the start despite the reliable people telling us it wasn't... apparently falling for the ruse...

maxairmike

The image may in fact be fake, but it's message isn't.
Well...the December date may not be correct, but the ride is definately coming.

Not to give you a hard time but...it wasn't Transformers. ;)

The ride is coming without a doubt. The only real question is the date, and the latest will definitely be December. This should not be an overly complicated building structure, the real work will be the ride system and theme, but they have the entire thing spec'd out already with the other two rides and fabrication is likely well under-way at the fastest the manufacturer(s) can handle. I really don't think its a big stretch that they could have this thing ready for technical rehearsals by next August if they want to. I still think a late September or early November date is more likely, though.

maxairmike

They don't... just come permits and stuff.. Nothing major... The image that is still up on this site was pulled and their staff fully explains how the image is a fake...

We know it is Transformers... Many of us were saying this from the start despite the reliable people telling us it wasn't... apparently falling for the ruse...

I just read the applicable post a few minutes ago. I've always been on the Transformers train, so no pulling me off at this point, but I'm still not sure it is a 100% fake. I've seen design shops have ride leaks before with other parks, and it is often within a week of the official announcement. I can think of a very big one with a well-regarded designer in the industry that it happened with specifically, someone of the caliber that Universal might use.

Lee

Adventurer
Bet.:rolleyes:

Here's the Gringott's layout.
(It's rough, and doesn't show any of the ride features. Best I could do quickly with what I have.)
gringotts.jpg

Lee

Adventurer
There doesn't seem to be enough room for a proper break run in that diagram.
Might not need much of one. Traditional one, anyway.
I don't have a detailed diagram to go from to spot brakes and such, but that is the track layout.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom