Uni's New Plan For Potter Could Make Significant Dent To WDW

bullsforthewin

Wait...
You saying MiB's figures are cheaper than Buzz's? Really?

And you never had a malfunctioning vehicle or gun on Buzz?

And since when are children the deciding factor in determining a ride's quality or popularity?

I am growing weary...

I have been on buzz about 50 times and have never had a broken gun or car...I have been on mib 5 times and 3 times I have had guns that were broke.

You said that all groups love mib more than buzz...kids do not and yes if kids love a ride it is a success in the sense that audiences like it.

WorldofMotion34

I have been on buzz about 50 times and have never had a broken gun or car...I have been on mib 5 times and 3 times I have had guns that were broke.

You said that all groups love mib more than buzz...kids do not and yes if kids love a ride it is a success in the sense that audiences like it.
You have to be blind in order to believe that buzz is anywhere near the quality of MIB. MIB features immersive sets and interactive targets, while Buzz is nothing more than cardboard cutouts. Buzz isn't even in the same league as MIB and only a complete dust sniffer would tell you otherwise.

disney fan 13

You have to be blind in order to believe that buzz is anywhere near the quality of MIB. MIB features immersive sets and interactive targets, while Buzz is nothing more than cardboard cutouts. Buzz isn't even in the same league as MIB and only a complete dust sniffer would tell you otherwise.

please don't feed it

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member

Like it or not, his opinion is as valid as anyone else's. Just not the apparent figures that come from them....

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
He is a hater he thinks his opinion is fact.

P.m. what figures are you talking about because I can tell you that everything I said true in terms of numbers

None of us have any idea how the numbers break down as to who likes MIB, Buzz or any other ride in the end....

disney fan 13

Whatever, i dont see why your reporting me when you were attacking other posters as well but suit yourself. As far as that child comment, not even close i remember the parks in their greater days and just because i am recoginizing innovation does not make me a Disney hater. WDW used to produce the cutting edge and immersive attractions now it is Uni. Just simply stating what ive observed over the past decade.

anyway what do you think about the leaked potter phase 2 plans

if you missed it in the threads http://www.themeparkinsider.com/flume/201112/2824/

NoChesterHester

I wasn't talking about day to day sports news coverage, although living in the Miami area I can tell you ESPN handled the UM story in a proper manner as the YAHOO! investigation had some MAJOR (bigger than the ones on Everest) holes in it. Robinson's reporting was often very shoddy.

You want to see how a MAJOR sports news story is reported/broken correctly take a look at the Penn State sexual abuse scandal and the reporter (can't recall her name, but she is quite young and from SoFLA) who broke it and has been on top of it since.

But that's not really here nor there, let alone on a discussion about Disney.

My point was about how well ESPN is running as a business unit and improving all the time in terms of reach, products and rights. And it is also driving Disney's profits in a way P&R can only dream of.

Now, back to why Dinosaur rocks and Spidey sucks (but would rock tomorrow if Disney made UNI drop it into TPFKaTD-MGMS!)

~I Got The Message, Get Mine!~

From a business perspective, agree completely. ESPN is the mothership.

We can discuss the Robinson Story another time / place.

Thank you for your continued involvement here. The boards were missing you for quite some time.

WDW1974

Oh, let me just state how ashamed I am of my good friend and sou ... I mean minion of darkness, Lee ... I think he got hold of some bad chicken nuggets because I've never seen him do battle with someone here just looking for a rise.

Shame ... Shame ... (and I will be reporting all of this to Mrs. Lee, so you're in trouble now Mister!)

disney fan 13

Yeah ... she is great with Andy Vanderbilt playing (or trying) her 'straight' man! :ROFLOL:

But I'd suspect most folks in these parts are watching that ABC disaster.

I still don't understand how people thought something big would be announced, especially after all the insiders said it was just the 24 hour thing

AEfx

Like it or not, his opinion is as valid as anyone else's.

That's so not true, LOL.

We pretend that it is, but it isn't.

His opinion that he likes one over the other is one thing, but when you are making quality comparisons (say, the AA figures in MIB vs. the cardboard cutouts of Buzz), it's just not true.

Someone can say they prefer a McDonald's Hamburger over the Kobe Beef burger at Yak and Yeti (I'd think them slightly insane, but they are free to like what they want), but someone who tries to say the quality of beef is better at McDonalds would be wrong (and definitely bat crap crazy LOL).

Lee

Adventurer
(and I will be reporting all of this to Mrs. Lee, so you're in trouble now Mister!)
Oh, crap...:lookaroun
His opinion that he likes one over the other is one thing, but when you are making quality comparisons (say, the AA figures in MIB vs. the cardboard cutouts of Buzz), it's just not true.
Agreed.
It's fair to say what one likes better, that is purely subjective opinion.
But quality? Nah. Quite possible to be wrong there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom