under 100 days to go....!!! Anyone else?

spoiledmarie

lynnedenzil said:
Ive got 109 days to go and im soooooooooooo excited!!! Im driving my work mates mad!! I'll need sedating soon!!!

Sedation would be great right about now for me too:brick: . I am bouncing off the walls:p

Kadee

I'm down to 21 days!!!:sohappy: Is it totally crazy that I've already begun packing? My DH says I'm sick....just sick!

E_Blackadder

We are now on day 96 before our trip!!! I can hardly contain myself. I'm trying to figure out ways to make the time go faster. I'm even calling my wife everyday, and asking her to guess what number I'm thinking of right now. She always gets it right, go figure. Less than 8,294,400 seconds until then :)

mandib

43 days! I keep getting told not to rush it because once we come back it's back to school, but it's senior year so I'm kind of excited. :) I cannot wait though especially since we just decided we were going a little more than a week ago. I love Disney! All of you that are over 100 hang in there!

dixiegirl

Original Poster
87 more days.....18 hrs......14 min....god it seems like an eternity!!!!!! This morning I watched a couple planning videos......I think that made it worse...thinking how long we have to go.....but i guess it's better than 300 more days...and yes I got you guys here......May I also Add here in RI it feels like a September florida day......HOT AND HUMID BABY!!!!!!!! ( i'm always cold so I like it like that)....:hammer: :hammer:

New2WDW

102 days til vacation!

But in our case our countdown is to have the money in order to pay the balance of our package - so 58 days!??!!!?!:eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom