under 100 days to go....!!! Anyone else?

Ivan72

30 days to go! Jumping out of my skin! :sohappy: We are in full prep mode, listening to park cd's and reading wdw books etc. :)

mdjbenkert

100 days and counting for us. September 29th-Oct 2nd at the Villas at the Wilderness Lodge. 186 Days and counting until our Christmas trip, December 24th-January 1st!

DisneySam

kennyj29 said:
I have 103 days left to go but today we changed our hotel from Riverside to Wilderness Lodge, so now we are especially happy!!!!!! Thank God for the free food plan!!!!!!!!!!

:slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Enjoy the Lodge, its my favorite resort. I watched my DVR "Great Hotels" about it last night actually.

4friends4ever

58 days !!

My 10 year old niece is going for the first time. She took scrape paper cut it into 3x3 squares she numbered each sheet, decorated them with Disney stickers, drawings and little sayings about how much closer it was getting as each day goes by. She punched a hole in one corner, but a piece of twine through it and hung it on her bedroom door. Each morning she tears off a day and has her very own countdown.

Every couple of days I get an email with Auntie only --- days to go till we get to Disney.

bgraham34

yeah i just booked Sept 15th thru the 20th. I dont land until 10pm on Friday night but it will be great. The first night I am staying at pop century and then i am moving to the Wilderness lodge for 4 nights. Its our home away from Home.

lebeau

Approx 450 days give or take.

We haven't set a date. And there's always a possibility we won't be able to go 450 days from now. But I'm expecting to take a trip next Sept.

I know that may seem like a long time for most of you, but I'm excited just to have a month and a year in mind when I expect to able to go. Up until recently, there were no plans in the foreseeable future.

fredtom

We're now in double digits-- 93 days away-- and can't wait for our annual fall WDW vacation. We had an extra treat this year, though, spending three nights at Paradise Pier in the Disneyland Resort after a week in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. It was a thrill to be at Disneyland while the 50th Celebration is still going on... it was great.

"An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

darrin

Going over Presidents Day week in february ('07)!! also planning on summer and Christmas '07. We'll be first-time annual passholders...:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom