under 100 days to go....!!! Anyone else?

DFD111

92 Days and Counting for my Honeymoon!!!!
Sept. 22nd - Sept. 30th.
Staying at The Caribbean Beach Resort.
:sohappy:

Does anyone know when the Castle is going to be stripped of the "Happiest Celebration Decorations"?

Manders

89 days and counting!! I can't wait! I like the person who described how much longer by how many Fridayas - I've got 13 more to go. It seems shorter to judge it that way!!:animwink:

dixiegirl

Original Poster
83 more days to go......23 hrs 11m....may I say here in RI it's very much like a september disney morning....Hazy, hot and humid.....but that's ok ...in disney its all good..I'm in "The World" and that's all that matters.....yes if I were there right now..I'd be getting ready to go to the dining hall at POR....And If I try real hard..I can smell those Mickey wafffles.......oh yum!!!!!..God I miss Disney World!!!!!:cry:

Jenna

12 days for me! Unfortunately its a 14 hour trip for us to get to Orlando! Grrr! But it will be worth it 21 days in the best place on earth!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
65 days and counting...... its a monster blowout trip of the fall. 7 glorious days at the AS:S (the FW Lodge was slightly out of budget :rolleyes: ) a Seaworld visit for the wife..... and a tour for her birthday that she doesnt know about...

so yes, i excited.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom