under 100 days to go....!!! Anyone else?

77kid07dad

9 days left!!!!!! Man, we are ready to go!!!! Hello, my name is Patrick. I've been lurking around reading the message boards for a few years but, finally bit the bullet and joined.

Hello everyone!!!

HollyBelle

Hi every body :wave:

I'm a new member from Qatar, It is in the Arabian Gulf. I'm so excited to be

with you. I can't wait to visit the place where I have dreamt alot to visit with my family. It is only 56 days left :sohappy:​

Welcome Qatari girl!

As far as the thread... 59 sleeps and counting. We countdown to every trip. As soon as we get home we begin the planning process and quickly begin counting down sleeps until our next trip!! Lucky for us, we usually don't have to exceed the double digits :)

RJR7226

2 Days!!

Hey Guys!!!! I have Just 2 DAYS Until I leave!!! BTW this is my first Post on this board and Im sooo Excited!! Were leaving on Friday and will arrive saturday morning. We Are driving from New York like we do every year. My bags are packed and cant wait to leave now!!! :D there 8 Of us going (all friends) and staying at Old Key West from 06/16-06/24!

MattyFresh

Hey Guys!!!! I ahve Just 2 DAYS Until I leave!!! BTW this is my first Post on this board and Im sooo Excited!! Were leaving on Friday and will arrive saturday morning. We Are driving from New York liek we do every year. My bags are packed and cant wait to leave now!!! :D

welcome :wave:
My question to you is.... are you "to excited to sleep":ROFLOL:

SANDKRUSER

95 - double digits - great to wake up every morning and look at my countdown clock. Seemed like a million years when I started - now into double digits!!!! wooo wooo:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

xensweetie

I just realized today I have 99 days to go....when I started my count down it was 149 - getting there! I cannot believe I am going again, I feel so lucky and grateful! This is my happy place and I get to spend 11 glorious days there woohoo. I can't wait to get off the plane (especially since I'm terrified of flying lol) and stepping onto the ME! Pop Century here I come! :kiss:

WEDisney

Hey Guys!!!! I have Just 2 DAYS Until I leave!!! BTW this is my first Post on this board and Im sooo Excited!! Were leaving on Friday and will arrive saturday morning. We Are driving from New York like we do every year. My bags are packed and cant wait to leave now!!! :D there 8 Of us going (all friends) and staying at Old Key West from 06/16-06/24!

That is the absolute best time of the trip wait. Those last couple of days when time seems to stop and the excitement overwhelms you. I remember being younger when all I had to do all day was lay by the pool. The days past so slow but now they seem to fly by. I still long for those long lazy days of waiting to leave for Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom