under 100 days to go....!!! Anyone else?

50 DAYS TODAY :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:woooooooooooooooooow! in 50 days i will be sat on a plane!

DoggirlAK

well I'm in the car typing this on my phone well more than 14 hours left probably about 3 to LA I'm so bored and this car is so cramped I'm listening to my IPod and just typing yea...

Silverguy4867

11 days

11 days for me til Caribbean Beach for 9 days. Wicked excited. Taking my best friend who hasnt been since he was 4 (when I met him). He told me it rained to his knees everyday he was down there haha.

macsmom

Finally....FINALLY....under 100 days for me. 97 to be exact. I have been counting down for about a year now. The other girls going with me are not as geared up as I am. I get laughed at when I tell them how much time we have left. I don't care...I hit the World in 97 days! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

danna

badrew

dixiegirl said:
Yahoo!!! just thought I'd spread my little bit of excitement that we have 99 more days to go till our magical trip in september!!! ..So anyone else????Come share your excitment......(sorry if its a little early for the excitment, yesterday i was watching some old disney home videos's and my favorite "Magical moments parade" was on one of them..so at the moment forgive me)...."It's time to remember the magic" !!!!! ..

September 15th ...can't come soon enough!!!!

We are heading in Aug. 30 to Sept. 4, so 41 more days for us. Can't wait.

DoggirlAK

well basically 1 more day bc I'm still in the car :( sadly I'm still in LA but almost passed mississippi yay but I still have like 10 hours =(

NCState

macsmom said:
Finally....FINALLY....under 100 days for me. 97 to be exact. I have been counting down for about a year now. The other girls going with me are not as geared up as I am. I get laughed at when I tell them how much time we have left. I don't care...I hit the World in 97 days! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

danna

Me too! I think we will be there the same time! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom