under 100 days to go....!!! Anyone else?

DisneySam

33 Days for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got my Magical Express luggage tags on Saturday you would have thought there was money in that envelope I was so excited LOL.

jellis

Almost... 102 days left for me until our first DVC trip. We just went to WDW in May and I can't wait to go back. 3 days at Hilton Head and 5 days at Saratoga Springs.

Sloan

just like jellis

Like Jellis, we're almost down to 100, and we're also @ 102 before our annual Food & Wine Festival trip - again staying @ AKL. It's always my favorite time of and trip of the year - :slurp:

jellis

Sloan said:
Like Jellis, we're almost down to 100, and we're also @ 102 before our annual Food & Wine Festival trip - again staying @ AKL. It's always my favorite time of and trip of the year - :slurp:

Nice seeing another forum member going at the same time. Who knows, we may cross paths there and not even know it.

- Jim

Mickifan17

Down to 22 days! I can't wait.

We haven't even left for our August trip and we already booked our April trip :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Tiggerfanatic

mikey said:
Hi, All. This is my first post, but I've been a long time lurker.

Excited to report we're heading back to Disney World in 79 days!

Although, for the past few years, we've found a way to make the arrival date seem a little sooner...for instance, our arrival date this year is Friday, August 25th, so we've got "Only 12 more Fridays" 'til we're there.

It sure makes the time seem more bearable when there are, say, "Only 42 more Fridays" to go!

Kungaloosh!

~mikey

I like the way you think!! I decided to count Mondays 'cause everyone knows that's the worst day of the week and anything to help me get through a Monday is a good thing. In addition, we leave for our next trip on a Tuesday, so ONLY 17 MORE MONDAYS TO GO!!

dixiegirl

Original Poster
DisneySam said:
33 Days for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got my Magical Express luggage tags on Saturday you would have thought there was money in that envelope I was so excited LOL.

ohh, I love when we get our envelope with all the iterinary and our luggage tags and such...something to look at till the trip gets here....We already have our MNSSHP tickets and we've looked at them quite a few hundred times.....

350ceo

100 days left as of today. 12.5 hours until we are under 100 days to go! 99 days left seems soo much closer then 100 days to go for some reason

Raptorsr

Hey anyone want to meet or exchange information

Leaving in exactly 50 days 6 hours 13 minutes and will be in disney world roughly 32 hours later. Driving all the way from Manitoba canada so fun driving ahead for me.
Well 6 weeks and then the real wait the last week wait which should be rough

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom