UFO's over WDW

DisJosh

Connor002 said:
how desperate are you people for rumors?

No one is desperate for rumors. We're just having a little fun.

fun:
n.

1.A source of enjoyment, amusement, or pleasure.
2.Enjoyment; amusement: have fun at the beach.
3.Playful, often noisy, activity.

Synonyms: amusing, boisterous, convivial, diverting, enjoyable, entertaining, good, lively, merry, pleasant, witty

Antonyms: boring

DisJosh

T-i-doubleguher said:
No offense but dont make up idiot topics to get some airtime

"Im disrupting the lerning process and i love it" 20006 here i come!

What is with you people that need to come into a topic, started purely for fun, just to rain your negativity all over it? I'd be carfeul how I sling the word idiot around as well. Try on some punctuation and grammar for size before you use such words.

FYI, you don't need to type your signature each time in the body of your post. You can save it in your user control panel. :rolleyes:

Shaman

Well Stitch does escape every now and then....

:lookaroun :lol:

(Seriously though [ :lookaroun ]...no, I haven't seen UFOs over WDW)

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
DisneyDellsDude said:
Come on people, I serious. Has anyone had any REAL UFO experiences at WDW?

I saw the real UFO at the Glasgow Apollo in about 79- 80 theclassic line up Mental Micky Schenker was still on guitar. The were a real blast.

The current troupe aint three bad either. :D

Yukinon

Late at night in MK you can see bats circling Cinderella's Castle and I do indeed find that creepy... I know at any moment they are going to try and swoop down to suck the blood outta my neck... eek!!

no2apprentice

Last year when we were at MGM for Star Wars Weekends, a CM who had a cousin twiced removed that had a friend who used to live in Orlando and ran over a dog that belonged to an imagineer, told me that extra security was hired for Star Wars Weekends. Not only on the ground, but...

Attachments

• falconDS.jpg
    falconDS.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 31

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Pumbas Nakasak said:
I would be surprised if there wernt, Its well known that sightings occur around weapon facilities, so i can see why the MK and now the AK is of interest.

OK I'll take the bait..

I know all about the missle silos in the castle, but what's up at AK?

no2apprentice

You don't know? The *ahem* "cooling rocks" for the large cats are really exhaust systems for the underground ventilation. Ventilation that is needed to keep items stable that are sensitive to heat.

Buzzforprez

:hammer: Everytime I walk down the path into tomorrowland I keep thinking that I see rocketships flying through the air. It lasts for about 2 minutes then they go away. If you look long enough, they eventually reappear. Creepy huh? :hammer:

imagineer boy

no2apprentice said:
Last year when we were at MGM for Star Wars Weekends, a CM who had a cousin twiced removed that had a friend who used to live in Orlando and ran over a dog that belonged to an imagineer, told me that extra security was hired for Star Wars Weekends. Not only on the ground, but...

Yay! Han Solo is gonna blow up the hat! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Tom

Beta Return
General Grizz said:
I sure did.... went from Cinderella Castle to Tomorrowland... :lookaroun

Grizz, wouldn't that be an IFO, since we have identified Tink? :lol:

Next time I'm in WDW, I'm going to spend as much time as possible staring at the sky, in case the aliens are stalking me. The last thing I want is an probing in the most Magical Place on Earth!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom