UFO's over WDW

General Grizz

edwardtc said:
Grizz, wouldn't that be an IFO, since we have identified Tink? :lol:

Next time I'm in WDW, I'm going to spend as much time as possible staring at the sky, in case the aliens are stalking me. The last thing I want is an probing in the most Magical Place on Earth!
That's TINK?? I thought it was a UFO going to Tomorrowland. :(

I'm going to write letters of protest now. :mad: :lookaroun :D

Tom

Beta Return
unkadug said:
Wasn't that a South Park episode?
:lol: :lol:

Indeed it was - and one of the funnier ones, I might add!

So, does SGE now stand for Stitch's Great Endoscopy? :hammer:

pilka214

I've seen them i tell you

aliens............. beings from the outer rim........... they exist............. i saw one at disney................ they look hideous.................

i will give you all a brief description of wut these ALIENS look like... ( they come in different shapes and sizes)

some come from the more nothern nebulas, they tend to wear very bright and decorative clothing, short shorts and socks with sandals. they always have a camera around there neck, and they can never get the names of the attractions correct. (ex. "ohhh lets go to EXPEDITION MARS") (thats one i heard at friendlys last week while eatin dinner at 11:00).....

if you see any of these aliens please be advised to stay a safe distance away.......... and if any of you reading this fit the specifications above, i sincerly apologize ................. i love you all anyway.... keep bringin the money :slurp:

ohh but any way i have seen a real ufo over dtd for real it went behind a cloud and never came out..... no joke kinda cool actually

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom