Two Spirited Quickees...Imagination closing

Cosmic Commando

True. The closest I've seen is the Hayden Planetarium in my home town of New York. its a big planetarium with some mission space looking models on the ground and air. It's very well done for a museum but is no Epcot.
OK, I'll stop after this, but the director of the Hayden Planetarium? This guy:

Get on it, Disney!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I had heard that Figment wants to take some time off and spend more time with his family.
These guys?

shrek3_donkeyskids.jpg

Sam Magic

Source please? And your kids or personal observations are not valid indicators.
I myself do not have kids and grew up during the end of Eisner's reign of terror. Yet I never liked Figment and when asking other teens and kids if they know who figment is (after being to the world and claiming Epcot their favorite) they have no idea who I'm talking about. I am also very offended as to who called me a troll.

The fact is that Figment is not in a good environment, not advertised, and in effect not well liked or known. Disney should rebuild Imagination and advertise him as the Epcot mascot like they use to.

PhotoDave219

I myself do not have kids and grew up during the end of Eisner's reign of terror. Yet I never liked Figment and when asking other teens and kids if they know who figment is (after being to the world and claiming Epcot their favorite) they have no idea who I'm talking about. I am also very offended as to who called me a troll.

The fact is that Figment is not in a good environment, not advertised, and in effect not well liked or known. Disney should rebuild Imagination and advertise him as the Epcot mascot like they use to.

Would that be before or after Eisner saved the company?

PhotoDave219

How can we have all these conflicting reports about Imagination closing vs being refurbed??? Which one is it????

Well my bothans say at least Captain Eo is being closed. Everyone is agreeing on that.

Other have heard of the entire pavilion itself closing for a period of time from at least one month to an entire year to .... via con dios, jefe.

PhotoDave219

After he saved it, and then descended into his crazy era where all Disney Decade projects were cancelled and the parks quality went down under poor management.

So after Frank Wells died. Gotcha.

There's two distinct Eisner Eras in this company's history and I will always believe that the first 10 years (where he saved the company) outweighs the second 10 hands down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom