Twister closing...

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IEsRbyOH6qI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IEsRbyOH6qI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

SAVE TWISTER

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
:lol: Really? Really???

I could see a "SAVE GHOSTBUSTERS" thread, but that ship has sailed a long time ago.

Really? :lol: :lol:
You realize it was a joke, don't you? :rolleyes: I'm one of the few people that don't have a problem with the attraction, though. It's a nice time killer, it's great during the hot summer months, and I'm a fan of the movie, so yeah. However, I would certainly welcome a replacement.

WWallaceII

Maybe someone who has tried this attraction a few times could answer this...

SPOILER ALERT - IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ON THIS ATTRACTION BEFORE AND DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS - DO NOT READ BELOW!

<SPOILER! BELOW!!! READ NOT DO -- BEFORE THIS ON BEEN HAVE YOU IF>

The one time I tried it, I found it really disappointing. So not sure whether it was not fully working that day. Or is it really just stand in a pre-show room with noise, flashes and a video about the film for some time...then a very short time in an another room with flashes, the twister itself and more noise?!:shrug:

csm

You realize it was a joke, don't you? :rolleyes: I'm one of the few people that don't have a problem with the attraction, though. It's a nice time killer, it's great during the hot summer months, and I'm a fan of the movie, so yeah. However, I would certainly welcome a replacement.

Sadly this is not about a replacement. It's strictly a cost cutting move. It *will* operate during busy times for sure though. Fear Factor, on the other hand, might not end up so lucky (oh gee, darn. :snore:)

nerdboyrockstar

I actually really like this attraction. haha We do it every time we go.

What we don't do every time is more of the screen-based attractions like Shrek 4D and Terminator.. but I like the wind/fire/water. :)

DisneyFreak1228

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IEsRbyOH6qI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IEsRbyOH6qI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

SAVE TWISTER

I knew you were devastated...but I had no idea. It'll be okay. We'll go have a candlelight vigil next weekend. :lol:

haveyoumetmark

At least it'll be seasonal. I don't know, I like it. Something about Twister.... perhaps the score? How dramatic it is? I can't touch on what it is, but I like it.

sknydave

I like the set design, especially when you walk through the part that has been destroyed by a tornado and look at the monitors above prior to entering the main "theater."

SirGoofy

I remember the first time I saw Twister. I came out saying, "They seriously got rid of Ghostbusters...for Twister?" It's one of the few things I don't do when I'm at Uni.

Pongo

I remember the first time I saw Twister. I came out saying, "They seriously got rid of Ghostbusters...for Twister?" It's one of the few things I don't do when I'm at Uni.

The first time I rode(?) Twister, I didn't see most of the attraction because I was crying :)lookaroun). Granted, I was like 7 years old and actually extremely afraid of Tornadoes at the time. So...

But, that said, I really enjoy the attraction now. I don't think it's that spectacular, but it's an enjoyable time filler. And the end always gets me.

Jasonflz

I actually do like this ride but honestly... this is the best Universal can do? Twister is an okay ride but something new would really impress everyone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom