Twinings of London to become new tea supplier throughout Walt Disney World

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Twinings has excellent teas (I've bought them here in the States for many years). I think that designating Twinings of London to be the official supplier of tea in WDW will be welcomed by many tea drinkers.

As a side note, WDW also attracts a number of visitors from the UK. With the lovely UK pavillion at Epcot, and now the addition of Twinings tea in the parks, I'm sure these visitors will feel even more welcomed!

luv

Twinings has excellent teas (I've bought them here in the States for many years). I think that designating Twinings of London to be the official supplier of tea in WDW will be welcomed by many tea drinkers.

As a side note, WDW also attracts a number of visitors from the UK. With the lovely UK pavillion at Epcot, and now the addition of Twinings tea in the parks, I'm sure these visitors will feel even more welcomed!
I hope so. Love the Brits. Wish all visitors were Brits.

If they had better weather, I might move there. Well, if they drove on the right side of the road, too. I don't think I could switch. :)

wannabeBelle

YAY!!!! Twinings has been available in a lot of places but not quite everywhere so I welcome this change. I love the Lady Gray tea which is served as iced tea at the Rose & Crown, so yummy. For the hot types I Am usually a simple English Breakfast or Chai kind of girl. Marie

IWantMyMagicBand

Is this a popular tea in England?
For all kinds of tea :)
Snapshot_20130831.JPG

The Empress Lilly

I love the Twinings Lady Grey tea. It's one of my favorites.
Now that's a delicious tea. One of my favourites as well. And English breakfast, and the orange-something-something. Their Earl Grey is not bad either.

Twinings is a fine producer of mass consumption teas, WDW could do worse. :)

...and now for WDW / America to understand to provide me with a spot of milk in my tea. The way civilised peoples drink tea. :cool:

DJMoore2011

Twinings' is my fave! so happy to hear, Earl Grey, Lady Grey, English Breakfast so many good ones so little time. Now I wont have to pack my own tea to go to WDW! Yes I am picky about what Tea I drink and pack the tea I like so I could have it in my room.

FutureCEO

Now that's a delicious tea. One of my favourites as well. And English breakfast, and the orange-something-something. Their Earl Grey is not bad either.

Twinings is a fine producer of mass consumption teas, WDW could do worse. :)

...and now for WDW / America to understand to provide me with a spot of milk in my tea. The way civilised peoples drink tea. :cool:

I love Twinings. African Rooibos Tea and Earl Grey are my favorite. I haven't had the other because I have K-cups and the other are sold in K-cups but I will try them. I had Starbucks English Breakfast tea but that is far in-superior to Twinings version.

All this means is that if you order tea at restaurants, you get Twinings. But any specific ones? Restaurants and park kiosk are so hard for me because I don't drink soda and I don't like dasani.

BTW, off topic, but English people are welcome to vacation every day at my house. And bring some British beer and entertainment. So much better than Americans.

IWantMyMagicBand

BTW, off topic, but English people are welcome to vacation every day at my house. And bring some British beer and entertainment. So much better than Americans.
My bags are packed. Which airport do I need to book a flight for? ;) I'm British, that's entertainment enough. I'll just spend the whole time saying phrases of your choice...spent most of my Vegas holiday having to say "Fish and Chips" and "I'll get you Henry Higgins!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom