Twinings of London to become new tea supplier throughout Walt Disney World

FutureCEO

My bags are packed. Which airport do I need to book a flight for? ;) I'm British, that's entertainment enough. I'll just spend the whole time saying phrases of your choice...spent most of my Vegas holiday having to say "Fish and Chips" and "I'll get you Henry Higgins!"

TF Green though you probably need to go to Boston or New York first. I actually have an obsession...so much that I want to live there and I actually say British words sometimes. Not to mention my favorites in anything are British. And apparently I like tea more than coffee. I'm not sure why I still live here? Anyway I can request asylum?

IWantMyMagicBand

TF Green though you probably need to go to Boston or New York first. I actually have an obsession...so much that I want to live there and I actually say British words sometimes. Not to mention my favorites in anything are British. And apparently I like tea more than coffee. I'm not sure why I still live here? Anyway I can request asylum?
I have friends in N.C and Cali and I have to regularly send them care packages. If you ever want anything sent, just Inbox me :)
I think that the British as tourists in the USA are good. We know how to queue, get irritated at those who can't, we say please and thank you and the majority of us know about tipping. And we chat to anyone.
I love love love Americans! My hubby has a lot of dealings in the USA and is trying to convince me to move to Minneapolis as he has been offered a job, and I love living where we do (between Cambridge and London), so I love it when he has people over and I get to show them around :)

Back on topic, I am so happy that we don't have to bring our own teabags, and I have my English Breakfast :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom