Turtle Talk with Crush and Dory

FamilyMan

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Wow, two WDW updates from Magical Ears in one day? He must be going for a new record... :lol:

Anyway, he got photos of Turtle Talk with Crush and Dory. It was reported here on WDWmagic long ago, but I don't think anyone ever got to see any photos.

So, here's the link to the photos:

Some of them are pretty blury (I guess he needs to learn how to use a camera) but they give ya a good idea of what Turtle Talk with Dory is like.

Personally, I'd love to talk to Dory in whale...

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Dooooooorrrrrrrrr rrrrrryyyyyyyy! Hoooooowwwwww ARRRRR UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU??????
:D

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
FamilyMan, aka Bill, owner of MagicalEars. You have been banned from this website more times than I can even remember. Why do you keep returning? Can I suggest you stop coming here to poach content from members for your website, and just concentrate on your own site. You are not welcome here.

CaliSurfer182

I saw turtle talk with Crush about a month ago, when it only had Crush. I know that I heard that Dory might be added, but when did she officially start? Also how does it work? I mean is Dory on at a seperate time or do both her and Crush do the show together?

downwitheisner

CaliSurfer182 said:
I saw turtle talk with Crush about a month ago, when it only had Crush. I know that I heard that Dory might be added, but when did she officially start? Also how does it work? I mean is Dory on at a seperate time or do both her and Crush do the show together?

I believe it ofically started Apr 1st. I saw it that day and a guy from Pixar was there with the Imagineer inspection and he said that we were some of the first to see the new show. Dory came in for the last quarter of the show and acted absent minded. Crush's mouth also locked up later on.

cherrynegra

FamilyMan said:
Wow, two WDW updates from Magical Ears in one day? He must be going for a new record... :lol:

Anyway, he got photos of Turtle Talk with Crush and Dory. It was reported here on WDWmagic long ago, but I don't think anyone ever got to see any photos.

So, here's the link to the photos:

Some of them are pretty blury (I guess he needs to learn how to use a camera) but they give ya a good idea of what Turtle Talk with Dory is like.

Personally, I'd love to talk to Dory in whale...

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Dooooooorrrrrrrrr rrrrrryyyyyyyy! Hoooooowwwwww ARRRRR UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU??????
:D

FamilyMan, aka Bill, owner of MagicalEars. You have been banned from this website more times than I can even remember. Why do you keep returning? Can I suggest you stop coming here to poach content from members for your website, and just concentrate on your own site. You are not welcome here.

Well??? Still waiting for a response from you to Steve's request.

Tim G

FamilyMan said:
Hey now, give him some slack! How do you know that Harry Potter isn't coming in 2056? LMAO. :lol:

2055aufsmaul_2.gif
2055flatto-bye.gif
2055aufsmaul_2.gif

______________​

Tim G

FamilyMan said:
Hey now, give him some slack! How do you know that Harry Potter isn't coming in 2056? LMAO. :lol:
NO he's a fraud...

And not contributing anything to there forums... :(

FamilyMan

Account Suspended
Original Poster
wdwmagic said:

The only reason I am here is because I love the site. I feel my posts have offered quite a bit to the forums, and, just so you know, the Turtle Talk with Crush photos were not taken from WDWmagic. They are my own photos. I do not come here "to poach content from members" My intent is not to spam WDWmagic with Magical Ears updates, nor drive you up the walls. I only wished to become a contributing member of WDWmagic. I know there are some here that do not believe my words, but I speak the truth, and it comes from my heart.

I apoligize for my ways, and if there's anyway I'd be allowed to stay, I'd be extremely grateful. However, if that is not possible, then I guess I shall be on my way. Thanks for the site Steve. Cheers. And God Bless.

mkepcotmgmak

FamilyMan said:
The only reason I am here is because I love the site. I feel my posts have offered quite a bit to the forums, and, just so you know, the Turtle Talk with Crush photos were not taken from WDWmagic. They are my own photos. I do not come here "to poach content from members" My intent is not to spam WDWmagic with Magical Ears updates, nor drive you up the walls. I only wished to become a contributing member of WDWmagic. I know there are some here that do not believe my words, but I speak the truth, and it comes from my heart.

I apoligize for my ways, and if there's anyway I'd be allowed to stay, I'd be extremely grateful. However, if that is not possible, then I guess I shall be on my way. Thanks for the site Steve. Cheers. And God Bless.

very classy. kudos.

dr_teeth90210

I saw "Turtle Talk" a couple of days ago and thought that the Dory addition was a nice touch. But unlike Dude Crush,Dory's spiel is all prerecorded so there isn't as in-depth interacting with Dory as there is with Crush.

Dory gives "Turtle Talk" purpose and makes the show a whole lot more fun.

Now if they could only bring back the seacabs, I think the Living Seas would be one of the most solid pavillions in Epcot.

lamarvenoy

FamilyMan said:

I've said it before..............You just know Bill is out there watching under an assumed name, he trys to be "the nice guy" but it's an act and his lies have come back to haunt him over and over. He may be just a kid but someone with false or misleading information is a cyber-troublemaker. Not to mention his shameless plugging of his pathetic site. Bill....Jon...whatever you want to call yourself I'd suggest leaving forever, Steve is a very forgiving guy. He will usually even let the troublemakers and previously banned people hang out if they are cool and keep a low profile. Clearly you can't do that-Now you are just causing trouble again. SHAMELESS PLUGS ARE ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GymLeaderPhil

Well, looks like nothing has changed much... you're lying again, just like you lied to me before about how you stole my photos and others on this site. Got them from a friend eh? How about you deal with your problems like a mature adult?

When it gets to the point where you sign up to a site under a false identity and start promoting or agreeing with your other identity, that's just pathetic.

If it was up to me, I'd put your web address in the word filter for this board. :mad:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
FamilyMan said:

Bill you do not love this site at all. You hate the fact that WDWMAGIC is considerably larger and more successful than your website. You work behind the scenes to spread misinformation about WDW and WDWMAGIC, and to poach content from here for your own site. This post you made at http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?p=43655&highlight=wdwmagic#post43655 is a total fabrication of truth. WDWMAGIC has never attempted to sell any photos, which I am sure you know, but you continue to attempt to spread misinformation.

Since you seem to have a short memory about your poaching issues, remember sending these PMs below? These were forwarded onto me by the recipients. I am assuming you have sent many more, as most people wouldnt forward things to me.

Please let me know. Cheers.

Hello. My friend works on a Disney website but he doesn't post on WDWmagic. He was wondering if he could you the everest pics that you posted in your gallery for a section that he is working on for his website. Is that okay? Please let me know either way so I can tell him.
He works at www.magicalears.cm

You seem to have some unhealthy obsession with WDWMAGIC. You have been banned at least 6 times, and I am sure you have other usernames currently active. I am actively looking for you on the site and the forum, and rest assured, when I find you I will ban you.

KevinPage

wdwmagic said:
You seem to have some unhealthy obsession with WDWMAGIC. You have been banned at least 6 times, and I am sure you have other usernames currently active. I am actively looking for you on the site and the forum, and rest assured, when I find you I will ban you.

Like his good friend Harry Potter, I'm sure he'll "magically" appear under another name again. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:D :D :D

imagineer99

oh, dear...

This reminds me of a scooby doo episode.

"And let's see who you REALLLY ARE!"
*rips off family man's plastic mask*
"BILL! I knew you behind the haunted amusement park. Let's go scoob! Another mystery solved."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom