Turtle Talk with Crush and Dory

Erika

FamilyMan said:
I was forced to use this alternate identity because, as you say, I have an un-healthy obsession on WDWmagic. As one webmaster from another, we both know that there is no sure-fire way to ban a user that keeps coming back, he/she will always be able to sneak back on. IP banning doesn't do anything, nor does banning of the user name, or watching e-mail addresses. There are always ways around it. So the people here that just say "Steve should ban him" don't really understand that Steve has banned my other screen names on WDWmagic. So, it's really all up to me. So I'm going to have to fight myself to not post on WDWmagic anymore. I can understand why you're frustrated Steve. I keep coming back.

You better hope the good people here don't decide to do the same at your forums.

imagineer boy

DING DING DING!!!!! Its time for the battle of the Disney web sites!!!

In corner one, we have the infamouse troll. The one and only owner of the Magical ears who broke all the rules on WDWmagic and has been banned more than MaElStRoMROCKS himself, give a hand for BILL!!!!!!

Yay.

And in corner two, we have the moderator of the most famouse, most reliable, and best Disney sight of them all, the slayer of many trolls and spammers. Come, give it up for
Steve!!!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Let round one begin!!!! Grab some popcorn, because this is going to be interesting.

Tim G

imagineer boy said:
DING DING DING!!!!! Its time for the battle of the Disney web sites!!!

In corner one, we have the infamouse troll. The one and only owner of the Magical ears who broke all the rules on WDWmagic and has been banned more than MaElStRoMROCKS himself, give a hand for BILL!!!!!!

Yay.

And in corner two, we have the moderator of the most famouse, most reliable, and best Disney sight of them all, the slayer of many trolls and spammers. Come, give it up for
Steve!!!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Let round one begin!!!! Grab some popcorn, because this is going to be interesting.
Well... in that case...

There should be a girl walking around with a sign...

FigmentJedi

*gets some popcorn and two foam hands with one saying "Figment is teh awexome" and the other saying "Pwn the trolls"*
Let the fun begin!

lamarvenoy

I'm with Erika...except then he would ACTUALLY have some traffic on his site and it would appear to be a credible site. Bill is still a kid guys, like most other children he feeds on attention good or bad. The best thing to do is ignore him and shut him down when he is found out. Then again I could always release his personal information out on the web and let the spammers smear him and hopefully his parents throw him out of their house. :wave:

Erika

lamarvenoy said:
Bill is still a kid guys, like most other children he feeds on attention good or bad. The best thing to do is ignore him and shut him down when he is found out.

I think that is good advice :wave:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
wdwmagic said:
Any chance I could get the Horizons Narration mp3 from ya if I promise not to release it to anyone?

Please let me know. Cheers.

Steve, he asked you for this?

Did I ever send it to you? As far as I remember, I`ve never sent it to anyone (assuming you are talking about the file I have)

I did, however, also get a PM from Familyman asking me for the MP3... but I aquired it on the understanding it never went any further `clean`.

Erika

marni1971 said:
Steve, he asked you for this?

Did I ever send it to you? As far as I remember, I`ve never sent it to anyone (assuming you are talking about the file I have)

I did, however, also get a PM from Familyman asking me for the MP3... but I aquired it on the understanding it never went any further `clean`.

It's not a PM to Steve, but one to another member forwarded to Steve. He did not say who the recipient was. But I guess it was not you :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom