TTA News...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Adventurer
Original Poster
Another update via the patented Martintext system.
He reports:
TTA has all new audio as of today:
-A male voice
-Some area loop bits
-Goodyear theme or Monorail song near Epcot model
-Character voices above attractions

Enjoy!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Interesting stuff. Thanks Lee and thanks Martin for the live report.

DisneyMusician2

I heard all of the "Approaching..." sections and the like are gone, as well as some of the jokes, including the classic Tom Morrow bit.

I figured that new audio would be easy enough.

(Anyone post some audio yet on youTube or somewhere else?)

I hope it doesn't stink as uch as I am now imagining.

jmuboy

It all sounds good, except the character voices. Look forward to expereincing it myself.

kungfoosally

None of you have even heard it yet, and you're already judging it as being awful? :confused:

i am not judging, i just really love the old stuff like 'paging mr morrow' and all that crap. so i am sad to see it go. its going to be hard to get used to something new. i do hope i like it as much, but whatever it is, it will take time to grow on me.

imagineer boy

None of you have even heard it yet, and you're already judging it as being awful? :confused:

But I loved the old narration so much. It just wasn't WDW without hearing that voice and chime on every trip.:( I hope the changes aren't as drastic as Lee states. And nothing good can come out of adding character voices to the ride.

But I will hold final judgement until I hear it of course.

hpyhnt 1000

Hmmmmm... awaitng final judgement... (but characters voices makes me apprehensive).

Thanks for the report!

MousDad

Questions, questions, questions. I wonder if the music loops are actually part of the ride soundtrack, or are "area music" that you would hear as you pass through. And, I wonder if the old TL area music is still there, or if this replaced it. The song at the EPCOT model sounds intriguing. Of course, we probably wouldn't know about the star field yet.

Thanks, Martin, via Lee!

DisneyNut2007

You said it!

And the folks here need to stop being so discriminatory towards character voices. They ARE part of Disney in every respect after all, whether you like it or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom