TTA Audio Alterations

GymLeaderPhil

Original Poster
Same spiel and narrator, but they added the Tom Morrow bit from the last version.

Music is also back in the Space Mountain tunnel. Pretty sure the same one prior to the update before.

Buried20KLeague

Same spiel and narrator, but they added the Tom Morrow bit from the last version.

Music is also back in the Space Mountain tunnel. Pretty sure the same one prior to the update before.

GREAT news!

A step in the right direction. I still don't really like the "advertising" tone of the whole thing as opposed to the "now approaching" voice of old. But these couple touches help.

DougK

While I am not one of the people who was upset about the new spiel, I did miss "paging Mr. Morrow Mr. Tom Morrow..." so if they have really added that back I would be thrilled. Oh and the tunnel music too, it was eerily quiet in there on our last trip.

imagineer boy

YES!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Definately a step in the right direction. I'm especially happy about the Star Tunnel music coming back. I just can't imagine going into SM on the TTA without it.

alphac2005

GREAT news!

A step in the right direction. I still don't really like the "advertising" tone of the whole thing as opposed to the "now approaching" voice of old. But these couple touches help.

What I think is so funny is that fact that the "new" spiel is designed to be like the classic ones. The prior version at the MK, which I enjoyed a lot, was unlike any prior version. So, we get the case for always having stuff the way it used to be, in the classic Disney-sense, and we get it in this case, yet it is complained about. :)

PurpleDragon

What I think is so funny is that fact that the "new" spiel is designed to be like the classic ones. The prior version at the MK, which I enjoyed a lot, was unlike any prior version. So, we get the case for always having stuff the way it used to be, in the classic Disney-sense, and we get it in this case, yet it is complained about. :)

Meh, people on this site will find anything to complain about, even something so pointless as audio on a B-Ticket attraction that most people only use to get off their feet for a few minutes. :rolleyes:

ryno1982

Meh, people on this site will find anything to complain about, even something so pointless as audio on a B-Ticket attraction that most people only use to get off their feet for a few minutes. :rolleyes:

This is a fan site and people have an affection for things they grew up with. Why are you even on this site if you don't understand this? Maybe you should work for imagineering since they obviously have the same view of the TTA as you do.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Thank goodness for that! SM tunnel sounded very hollow and empty without that music in the TTA tunnel.

Area 4

Thank goodness for that! SM tunnel sounded very hollow and empty without that music in the TTA tunnel.

Everyone has their opinions on the refurb....but the absence of the star tunnel music in TTA stumped me every time I went on....it made absolutely no sense.

Honestly, I think they just forgot to turn it back on :ROFLOL:

Exprcoofto

Classic doesn't make it the best. I never heard the original first hand, but if it's anything like the current one, I'm glad I didn't.

While this change is a step in the right direction, it still needs major work.

montyz81

I am confused, What is now playing on TTA? The new one after the refurb wtih some alterations or the old one before the refurb with some alterations?

PurpleDragon

This is a fan site and people have an affection for things they grew up with. Why are you even on this site if you don't understand this? Maybe you should work for imagineering since they obviously have the same view of the TTA as you do.

Yes its a fansite, not a complain about every change ever made in WDW site. I understand that people get upset about rides closing or changing, but TTA is a B-Ticket attraction that has always been a walk on since back when it was the WEDway People mover. It has never generated much of a crowd because its a "Get off your feet and relax for a few minutes" attraction, not a "Must see" attraction. So the fact that people are ridiculously upset because the spiel on it changed just boggles my mind. :confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom