TSM Ride Car Testing!

Space Mountain

An email will be sent to the owner of these shared albums asking to connect as a friend or family member. When this email is accepted you will be able to view these shared albums

WDWFanatic

i was flipping thru videos. Did anyone else see this layout for studios fl TSM?

midwaylayout.jpg

The MaD Hatter

I wonder what the hourly capacity for this ride will be? Once it opens it should quickly jump to the top of the list of DHS's most popular attractions. I would imagine lines would be much longer than those for Buzz, and those lines can get pretty long at times. I assume they'll offer Fastpass for TSM though, so that should help.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Didn't we hear rumors that the inside was nearing completion, and it was the major outdoor overhaul of the area that was keeping it from opening?

Or am I having weird dreams again?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I wonder what the hourly capacity for this ride will be?
A while back when that plan first appeared it was disected and the conclusion reached the attraction seems to have track switches in it, with 2 separate ride paths - in effect 2 rides and more track space - which would increase capacity.

BwanaBob

I was surprised to see it on the outside of the building. I assumed it would all be contained within the building.
Two different ride buildings; same attraction; two different parks.
FL's version will be enclosed in the sound-stages at DHS. (completely enclosed)
CA's version will be 'enclosed' in the mid-way area underneath California Screamin in Cali-Adv. (front, load-in looks to be partially exposed)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom