Tropical Storms Bonnie and Charley

miles1

Geez! I'm actually getting better news and weather updates from the folks here than I can with any of the news outlets here in the northeast.

Thank you all and stay safe.

Atta83

I guess I should be glad I left last week....but I would soooo love to be there right now. I love this stuff!!!! ....well and to be with Dave to LOL....But his eyes bout to make landfall within the next few hours.

Kwit35

I like the webcam...stay safe. My parents, brothers, uncles, aunts... are all in Tampa. They are all ready for this thing. I will be thinking of all of you, down south.

brisem

According to the 3p report on MSNBC--The path is now towards Orlando. The winds should be around 75 mph for Orlando. It's also 5mph away from being a cat 5.

Good Luck to everyone in the area.

Journey

Catagory 5?

I stand corrected The Weather Channel just announced it is a catagory 4. It seems to have gained strength quickly!

Boo's Mom

miles1 said:
Geez! I'm actually getting better news and weather updates from the folks here than I can with any of the news outlets here in the northeast.

Thank you all and stay safe.

haha I was thinking the same thing!! I've been checking back to this site every 10 minutes to get the updates. The hell with all these technical terms that most people wouldn't understand. Go to wdwmagic to get all your hurricane information!! hehe I love it! :hammer: :sohappy:

Mouseketeer Boy

So wait, is WDW open or closed right now? When will it reopen?

I love storms, though. As I read about this storm, I keep seeing this vision: (I'm one crazy guy)
I'm seeing myself in my room with my family at the Polynesian Resort. The lights are dim with my family around me watching a "Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Tip of the Day" or my favorite channel, the spinning Mickey Mouse emblem. Outside it's getting darker and darker, but I haven't a care in the world--for I am in the "world".:)

Tim G

Hold on thight...

* Radar Image Deleted To Clear Space *

If anyone Is interested in these Images, please PM me...

Tim G

03:57 PM EDT Fri-Aug-13

The National Weather Service has issued a

HURRICANE STATEMENT

Until <NOBR>07:00 PM EDT</NOBR>

Florida counties:
<NOBR></NOBR>
<NOBR>Brevard</NOBR>,
<NOBR>Indian River</NOBR>,
<NOBR>Lake</NOBR>,
<NOBR>Orange</NOBR>,
<NOBR>Osceola</NOBR>,
<NOBR>Seminole</NOBR>,
<NOBR>Volusia</NOBR>

Tim G

04:00 PM EDT Fri-Aug-13

The National Weather Service has issued a

TORNADO WARNING

Until <NOBR>05:00 PM EDT</NOBR>

Florida counties:

<NOBR>Brevard</NOBR>
<NOBR></NOBR><NOBR>Volusia</NOBR>

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
According to my WeatherBug, a hurricane statement has just been issued for people in Collier, Hendry, Glades, Mainland Monroe, Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade counties.

While at school today (yeah, they made us go :mad: ) they informed us that a tornado warning had been issued for Palm Beach County, and later on they made us go through a tornado drill. For most of the day the sun had been shining and everything was fine until about 1-2pm....then the skies became grey and the winds came in. It's been that way since then....storms are not expected until later today.

I hope my home in Kissimmee doesn't recieve damage. :(

And please stay safe everyone! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom