Tropical Hideaway

Hattieboxghost110

1520118940231.png

Lol This sad dude even took issue with us "discrediting" the Beast's Castle.

Californian Elitist

He's already commented on Twitter about your post asking for a nickname for him.

Yes, they are always watching! When I checked the Twitter page, they had already found out that we found out. Lol. Really pathetic.

Hey, stalker! I know you’re there. How about you stop being a coward and actually join the conversation instead of sitting behind an unpopular Twitter Page with few followers while criticizing screenshots?

Curious Constance

Yes, they are always watching! When I checked the Twitter page, they had already found out that we found out. Lol. Really pathetic.

Hey, stalker! I know you’re there. How about you stop being a coward and actually join the conversation instead of sitting behind an unpopular Twitter Page with few followers while criticizing screenshots?

I'm pretty sure as long as you're not only obsessed with Disney but also about the people who post about Disney, you're then considered cool.

Hattieboxghost110

69530388.jpg

You're move, bruh!

TROR

Haha I forgot about you. I was thinking though. You re much too pro-SWL to be in this group. That’s not really a HOB trait.
It's thematically appropriate enough for me and high enough quality that I can accept it. I am partially biased because Return of the Jedi, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, and Peter Pan are my three favorite movies of all time so I have a hard time being against those movies or franchises being in the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom