News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
PHOTOS: Land Clearing Begins for Tron Roller Coaster at Magic Kingdom

Can you stomach the sight of fallen trees?!!!

tron-construction-magic-kingdom-02142018-2.jpg

trainplane3

impossible!
thought we all knew by now anything that jiggles out of a gondola goes right to the gators...
and gators love fresh ecvs and strollers - when empty, of course!
So...

where does A/C come into the gondola/Tron/tree/gator/ecv/stroller mix? I feel as though if everything was cooler, everything would get along. It's obvious everything is too hot and angry!

Bocabear

So.... They gonna line up Tron 3 movie to garner more interest in the ride and IP? I'm thinking the movie should hit about 12-18 months before ride open... What say you.?
Yes just like they did with Avatar II...that was supposed to open before the land od Pandora...lol
If the past is any representation of what they will do in the future, expect Tron3 to open sometime around 2025...if ever.

msg7

I do hope they find a way to keep the giant, boxy TRON show building from disrupting this view of Space Mountain, I can just see the tall pointy corners poking up from behind on either side . . .

Space-Mountain-Disney-World-571a83f53df78c56403d801c.jpg
Space Mountain is estimated to be about 185 ft. tall. Tron is 169 ft. tall. (Height of Building, NOT ride track) I don't think height will be a problem but its width might present an issue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom