• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

GlacierGlacier

Why does everyone seem to assume Tron's going to have a sponsor? What was the last new attraction at WDW with a sponsor (Though, to be fair, there haven't been many brand new attractions at WDW)? Tron is Disney, in Tomorrowland. I don't think there's gonna be any sponsors here.

SteamboatJoe

Apart from the bits they forgot.

I’ve said it elsewhere, if plans come to fruition the land will look more 1975 than 1994.

That makes me think/hope they might go with a look and feel similar to the aesthetic of Xandar from GotG or the Tomorrowland film. White metal and/or glass eco-friendly (looking) buildings with clean, sleek, smooth lines and curves accented by blues, grays, and silvers surrounded by energy-efficient landscaping.

JEANYLASER

I can't wait to ride on Tron Coaster in the Magic Kingdom and I wanted to see the shops inside the exit of the ride including Fastpass Plus! in the entrance in the ride! :cool:

marni1971

WDW History nut
Premium Member
Hey, I was born in 75. The last thing I want to see is avocado colored buildings and burnt orange **** carpet in the shops.
Why not?

7F777A23-D432-4F68-991E-B935BE926312.png
6545C64B-D413-40FE-A4BD-1B90F71153DE.png
44B7697B-94E9-4BC5-8D12-045C3EC1EE8A.png

crxbrett

is that earth?
i don't see one single nose in a phone, but i do see a mention of 'telephones' on an arrow sign - was that in communicore? an exhibit of a television phone or something like skype?

in unrelated news...
got a year on these, by chance?

I was trying to figure out what year the pics were from. I love guessing, so i am going to! I think the one with all the people eating inside is most likely somewhere between '88-'91, or maybe even '92.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom