• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

Magicart87

Well Known Member
Premium Member
Advertisement
Essentially THAT^ but with clean, cold, sterile, futuristic colors. The best we can hope for now is pre '94 (Tomorrowland '75)

marni1971

WDW History nut
Premium Member
That sounds like a shame. “The Future THat Always Was and Never Will Be” was perhaps the most brilliant approach they’ve ever taken to a Tomorrowland, and pretty thoroughly executed.
Apart from the bits they forgot.
Essentially THAT^ but with clean, cold, sterile, futuristic colors. The best we can hope for now is pre '94 (Tomorrowland '75)
I’ve said it elsewhere, if plans come to fruition the land will look more 1975 than 1994.

Last edited:

JEANYLASER

I hope the sponsor for Tron lightcycle power run coaster in the Magic Kingdom's Tomorrowland. ! Tron will be in the guide maps in the Magic Kingdom! I hope the Sponsor for Tron Lightcycle power run in the Magic Kingdom's Tomorrowland to be Chevy!

GlacierGlacier

Why does everyone seem to assume Tron's going to have a sponsor? What was the last new attraction at WDW with a sponsor (Though, to be fair, there haven't been many brand new attractions at WDW)? Tron is Disney, in Tomorrowland. I don't think there's gonna be any sponsors here.

SteamboatJoe

Apart from the bits they forgot.

I’ve said it elsewhere, if plans come to fruition the land will look more 1975 than 1994.
That makes me think/hope they might go with a look and feel similar to the aesthetic of Xandar from GotG or the Tomorrowland film. White metal and/or glass eco-friendly (looking) buildings with clean, sleek, smooth lines and curves accented by blues, grays, and silvers surrounded by energy-efficient landscaping.

JEANYLASER

I can't wait to ride on Tron Coaster in the Magic Kingdom and I wanted to see the shops inside the exit of the ride including Fastpass Plus! in the entrance in the ride! :cool:

smile

That sounds like a shame. “The Future THat Always Was and Never Will Be” was perhaps the most brilliant approach they’ve ever taken to a Tomorrowland
aside original intent, perhaps...
but i can't shake the vision of a raising white flag, either.

Top Bottom