News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

fgmnt

The weather, including high temperatures, can have a big impact on doing concrete work.
I would say that the next 8 weeks are probably the hardest to get construction done in Florida. Too hot to work by 11 am and a risk of washout conditions any given day. My family used to take trips to the swamps in August; definitely cemented my decision to never live full time in Central Florida.

JoeCamel

I would say that the next 8 weeks are probably the hardest to get construction done in Florida. Too hot to work by 11 am and a risk of washout conditions any given day. My family used to take trips to the swamps in August; definitely cemented my decision to never live full time in Central Florida.
:joyfull: :joyfull: :joyfull: :joyfull: :joyfull: 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 ;)

They just need the next week to finish those walls. Perhaps, two. After that, apart for the slab on the plaza which might take time depending weather, there are no more structural work to be done on this project… only paint, grass, railing along the path, perhaps tiles, and finish the canopy.. of course still a lot, but no more concrete needed anywhere.. unless I miss something.

tommyhawkins

My bad, I guess it’s more like 2000 not 2400. Curse whoever was peddling 2400!

Dagnabbit!

Barnacles!
I have no idea what "barnacles" means, i havent seen Spongebob in a while and dont have time to read back over loads of a forum, to see what youre all arguing about.

But I was very very clear about both on twitter and my podcast about how 2400/hr is peak point and not operational, there was several sets of data to confirm this was possible including me being there at the ride on May 7th and 9th, observing 30 second dispatches. So no one was "peddling" anything.

JoeCamel

They just need the next week to finish those walls. Perhaps, two. After that, apart for the slab on the plaza which might take time depending weather, there are no more structural work to be done on this project… only paint, grass, railing along the path, perhaps tiles, and finish the canopy.. of course still a lot, but no more concrete needed anywhere.. unless I miss something.
It took 3 months to put a railing on the castle walkway once....

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
My family used to take trips to the swamps in August; definitely cemented my decision to never live full time in Central Florida.
26f3ff09-5ee0-46b5-a5f4-168fd0c46324_text.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom