News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

rle4lunch

Some things will not return full stop. Luckily the entrance plaza isn’t one of them.

Some. Full. Stop. ? I assume this is for all gates.

Wondering what the defunct fountain area will look like now. My mind sees a semi circle of food vendors selling 3 street tacos for $24, or color your own dessert plate, 2 for $30.

TrainsOfDisney

Anything you can shed light on? Anything you feel positively about in terms of their cancellation? Looking for silver linings here haha.

I’m waiting for Martins answer to this but my guesses would be Mary Poppins and possibly Moanna? And spaceship earth? Guardians seems too far along and too big to stop but then again... it would be serious $$$.

SoFloMagic

I’m waiting for Martins answer to this but my guesses would be Mary Poppins and possibly Moanna? And spaceship earth? Guardians seems too far along and too big to stop but then again... it would be serious $$$.
I'd go: Poppins, play, festival table🥚
Edit oh yeah and Moana

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I don’t know what’s been permanently cut. I do know Rat and SSE have not been. I’d be shocked if the rollercoaster in the box wasn’t completed eventually.

EricsBiscuit

Tron and Ratatouille have been photographed recently with construction back underway.
There is no way rat, tron, and guardians aren’t getting finished. Like you don’t even need an insider to tell you that.
It’s just that we’ve heard some things are getting mothballed. Hopefully they’re not foolish enough to let their enormous investment in Tron sit there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom