News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

Bocabear

I really hope they bring the Shanghai Tomorrowland music by BT to MK’s Tomorrowland. That light show video on YouTube is amazing, and it has the perfect vibe for futurism. I’d love to see some similar atmospheric music and renovation go in EPCOT as well.
since they already own it, you can be sure they will use it...I would not count on them to record a whole new soundtrack for WDW...that's for sure.

GlacierGlacier

That slab is only for the gravity building, correct?

Also, does anyone have any idea what the weirdly shaped slabs are for? More specifically than just "Tron"

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
That slab is only for the gravity building, correct?

Also, does anyone have any idea what the weirdly shaped slabs are for? More specifically than just "Tron"

The boxy building encompasses that pad and its satellites according to the permit filed...

With a copy from China overlaid...

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
@bioreconstruct just can't let go that reinforcing the train's berm next to an expansion of the retention pond isn't a sign of 'something' new coming later (after being told the permits show no new buildings in that area)...

I suppose though, there may be room for new train-side scenery there albeit no actual buildings.

JoeCamel

@bioreconstruct just can't let go that reinforcing the train's berm next to an expansion of the retention pond isn't a sign of 'something' new coming later (after being told the permits show no new buildings in that area)...

I suppose though, there may be room for new train-side scenery there albeit no actual buildings.

Either that or he knows something........

begood524

Is it possible based on the bioreconstruct aerials showing the foundations for the track supports to determine if the layout is going to be a clone of Shanghai's? I feel like I've heard some say it's going to be a copy and others say it's going to be "based on" Shanghai's.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom