News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

EricsBiscuit

Yes, it is. That is why it was built. That is its role in Shanghai’s Tomorrowland. You can think it distinct enough but to deny its purpose is just denying reality.
Its purpose is to entertain guests who want thrill. Not a Space Mountain. I won't deny that it has the same purpose as SM though. But just because they are both thrill rides doesn't mean they can't be together. I mean look at DL's Fantasyland! Crappy dark ride, crappy dark ride, another crappy antiquated dark ride, and, oh wait you guessed it: more antiquated dark rides!!!

lazyboy97o

Its purpose is to entertain guests who want thrill. Not a Space Mountain. I won't deny that it has the same purpose as SM though. But just because they are both thrill rides doesn't mean they can't be together. I mean look at DL's Fantasyland! Crappy dark ride, crappy dark ride, another crappy antiquated dark ride, and, oh wait you guessed it: more antiquated dark rides!!!
Similar ride systems is not a big issue.

lazyboy97o

I've discounted experience? Haha. And when did I ever imply I "just want rides?" Tron fits, is an excellent experience (I should know as I've ridden it multiple times), and is an addition.
You just tried to reduce the discussion to systems and technology. But yes, you are so amazing and special because you have been to Shanghai Disneyland.

yeti

150760cfb292356b1bae16237449d29fdcf03ecc967d230b14c56b3537f099a8.jpg

Clamman73

What gets more throughput...the two track system of current Space or a single track system longer in time but still confined in the same space of the “mountain”???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom