Trip Report: Tokyo Disneyland Resort & Tour of Parts of Japan 2024

ZapperZ

Original Poster
Good afternoon from LAX area. We made it back into the us. Global entry kiosks worked like a charm and we were through immigration in less than a minute.

We are spending the night here before we catch an early flight to Chicago. One more leg before we are home.
IMG_3084.jpeg

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Good afternoon from LAX area. We made it back into the us. Global entry kiosks worked like a charm and we were through immigration in less than a minute.

We are spending the night here before we catch an early flight to Chicago. One more leg before we are home.
View attachment 790686
Welcome back to the USA!! Glad to hear that your flight arrived safely. Enjoy a relaxing night at the airport hotel, and then fly back home tomorrow.

I want to thank you for a very interesting TR from Japan, and I really enjoyed your various photos. I knew the pictures would be great, as I've been a fan of your photography (in the Photography section of the forum) for quite some time.

ZapperZ

Original Poster
We are back home after more than 3 weeks being away on this trip. We are tired but exhilarated by the spectacular trip. I have lots more photos and videos to process and upload, but we will need some time to recover from the trip.

Right now I'm just trying to stay awake at least until 8:00 pm before I crash.

Zz.

ZapperZ

Original Poster
A view of the Fantasy Springs hotel from Hilton Tokyo Bay. A resort monorail sporting an advertisement of the opening of Fantasy Springs at Tokyo DisneySea happened to be pulling in right in front of its namesake resort before stopping at the Bay Side station.

Zz.

ZapperZ

Original Poster
Anna and Elsa's Frozen Journey at Fantasy Springs - Part 3

A few of the scenes from the ride.
IMG_0969.JPG

IMG_0979.JPG

IMG_0992.JPG

IMG_1016.JPG

IMG_1022.JPG

IMG_1027.JPG

IMG_1031.JPG

IMG_1039.JPG

IMG_1059.JPG

IMG_1063.JPG

This ride was longer and more immersive than the one at Epcot. Of course, they were not encumbered by having to retrofit the ride in an existing building and structure.

Zz.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom