Trip Report Readers Chick Chat and Guy Gabbing Thread!

cgersic

It may not be much of a report, but I’ll see what I can do. I’m already getting jealous of @Tuvalu in her “retirement”. It sounds like a good plan! 😂
If everyone follows Tuvalu's lead, what will we occupy our time at work with???
Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis

On that note, I've booked a long weekend trip the 2nd weekend of December if anyone will be around?!

Loco_driver

If everyone follows Tuvalu's lead, what will we occupy our time at work with???
Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis

On that note, I've booked a long weekend trip the 2nd weekend of December if anyone will be around?!
I’m sure I’ll continue writing some, but it is quite a bit of work to keep track of everything, especially when I am visiting less frequently than I used to. I’m sure there’s a great group of new TR writers ready to entertain you while you “work”!

Songbird76

Reading that Tuvalu is retiring from trip reports and seeing that Loco is still around got me thinking about other former trip reporters that used to be very active on these boards that I haven't seen for a while. I had to go back and look at my following list. I had been away from the boards for about a year or so because of life and thus missed a lot of developments. Does anyone still keep up with members like prfctlyimprct, Matt and Kelly, Bee, dclfan, blreinsel, Juneau Biscuits, and DisneyGigi? I remember they were still active on the boards before covid, then I was away, and haven't seen them since. Wondering if I missed any other announcements - I see references to another former member who appears to have been banned. Not trying to be stalkerish but it feels like you start to "know" people on the boards after seeing them and their families grow up, have major life events and I was wondering if everyone came out of covid okay.
I was away for a while because of life, too....it seems I missed a ton! Someone got banned? And then I found out just a couple of days ago that Tuvalu is retiring from trip reports. What all did I miss???

Loco_driver

Took my dad to a Dallas Cowboys game yesterday. Thankful to be able to enjoy time with him still!
79D9E2A3-2B38-4E09-B8BF-2FE9CF5C28B2.jpeg

Former president George W Bush and First Lady Laura Bush did the coin toss.
C370D966-6377-4226-831E-A9E1C4E3BD7D.jpeg

Me wearing a cowboys jersey holding a 12 pack of shiner beer in front of a buc-cees. It doesn’t get much more Texan than that!
D8387D32-5C9B-4204-B4DB-D11D6BBED724.jpeg

All in all a pretty good weekend!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom