Travel Agent?

:shrug: I am getting ready to book my December trip to Disney World for myself and family. Wanted to know if any one has used Kindom Konsultant and how they were to deal with. I am looking for a new travel agent. I have emailed back and forth with one of the agents. She has been very helpful. Any one who has used them, pleas pose and tell me if you have been pleased or not.

imamouse

I have used Kingdom Konsultant for years now. They have booked over a dozen trips for me and I continue to be wowed by their customer service, attention to detail, and prompt, courteous communications. On several occasions they have rebooked my reservation when a discount became available. That's right - they will track and apply discounts proactively!

They will also book all of your dining reservations and provide you will a packing list and lots of information to help make your vacation go as smoothly as possible. I highly recommend Kingdom Konsultants and know that once you use them, you will also become not just a customer, but a fan! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Iakona

KK is the best. I am a Project Manager in real life so I am pretty organized and a little bit of a control freak. However, I trusted Pam with my 1st trip is January 2005, my 2nd trip in June 2005, my 3rd trip (to DL) in July 2005, my 4th trip in January 2006 (including our cruise on DCL) and my 5th trip in June of 2006. The service from KK was outstanding every time.

I have since recommended KK to family and friends. My sister is currently at WDW for her 1st anniversary and Pam booked her trip.

We are currently on sabbatical from Disney (although I am thinking a short trip for Star Wars weekend in June may be in the cards), but when we go back in 2010 Pam will be booking that trip too.

We usually stay concierge level as well, but Pam still takes care of all our reservations and special events. Pam and the rest at KK are very knowledgeable and make it their business to be up to date on the most recent developments so they will get you the best deal possible.

In short; book your trip with KK.

Upvote 0

Craig & Lisa

We referred a friend, and have asked for assistance for our short trip in Nov. They are the Gods of making plans. And they also throw a few surprises in to boot. For instance, we asked Marie to arrange for a value or moderate, pushing for value. Well she couldn't get us the value, they were booked completely, but she, somehow managed to get us the moderate for just alittle more than we would have paid for the value!!:eek: :D :sohappy: I would say that if you want to get to WDW for the time you stated, get in touch with them ASAP!! Or they may not have enough magic. For that time of year it's hard for everyone.

Upvote 0

brkgnews

We do not charge our clients any fees for our services. The travel wholesaler that we use pays us a commission.

Pam
Bingo. I actually pay LESS by using KK, for the reasons that...

A) I'm not spending twenty to thirty minutes on hold long-distance with the mouse.

B) I'm not having to take time out of my workday since Mickey's hours and mine don't jibe.

C) Marie at KK automatically rebooks me if a discount comes out that I'm eligible for. She called me when the latest AP code came out to let me know that she had already rebooked me at the lower rate.

I can't recommend them highly enough.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Add me to the fan club! Pam did an amazing job on our Christmas GG at CSR and then an unbelievable, incredible, super amazing job on our August trip to Movies with the Girl Scouts ( I think we set a record for the most changes to a group trip!) and Pam handled it all in stride and even helped me cope with the stress of it all (Pam didn't stress..I did, for no reason at all!) She was able to get dining for 36 people at every one of our requested restaurants including: Cinderella's Royal Table, Le Cellier, Garden Grill, Chef Mickeys, Crystal Palace, Prime Time, Sci-Fi, Tony's & the Biergarten! We were able to sit together at every restaurant and had great dining times as well! Not an easy task with a group of 36.

Upvote 0

GoofyMom2

Another vote for Kingdom Konsultants!

I don't think I can state it any better than those already posted........you will be so happy with them!

PS Thanks for everything, Marie! Our trip is in 4 days!!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

scorp111

I have used, Pam, Marie, and Elizabeth all from KK for different trips in the past couple of years, and I can't recommend them enough.

Use them, you won't regret it!

Upvote 0

Nansafan

Another vote here for KK. Last summer we had 10 people with 10 different work or school schedules Pam did her magic and got us a great rate at the Contemporary. Three weeks before we were to leave, my brother asked if we could change our ressie to the Poly (our fav resort). Pam was able to get the change done for us and with a minimal additional charge. (The reason we didn't book the Poly at first was the big difference in price.) Pam has booked 3 or 4 trips for us and we have had nothing but praise for her and what she has done.

P.S. to Pam, my niece is handling her chemo well. She just completed round 5 and will be starting radiation in the next couple of weeks. The doctors are thrilled with her response. One of the 3 tumors is gone and the other 2 are shrinking. If all stays on track, she will be done with treatment by Christmas.

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Let me jump on the bandwagon. While I consider myself fairly Disney savvy and usually prefer to make arrangements myself. I know I can always trust Pam and her staff to exceed my expectations. When I make a res. I know I don't have to check back for hidden discounts every day....Kingdom Konsultants does that for me. A real timesaver.

For people that don't know Disney, the ability of KK to plan as much or little of a trip can really make the difference in optimizing and enjoying their trip.

Upvote 0

eagles

when you book with KK are the downpayments the same, or do you have to pay the full price. for example: do you only pay the $200 for booking a package?

Upvote 0

whizGoofy

I have heard good things about KK, however I have not used them. I am a AAA member and I have a wonderful travel agent there. I think the biggest thing with travel agents are, once you find one you like it doesn't matter what company they work for, you just follow them. That is exactly what I did too. My agent used to be with an independent travel company and now she works for AAA. She has booked over 25 trips for me in the past 10 years and I would not go with anyone else. So I say try KK and get that person that makes your trip that much easier that is all that you need.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Let me jump on the bandwagon. While I consider myself fairly Disney savvy and usually prefer to make arrangements myself. I know I can always trust Pam and her staff to exceed my expectations. When I make a res. I know I don't have to check back for hidden discounts every day....Kingdom Konsultants does that for me. A real timesaver.

For people that don't know Disney, the ability of KK to plan as much or little of a trip can really make the difference in optimizing and enjoying their trip.
I'll parrot what ClemsonTigger said. I to consider myself pretty Disney savvy but KK has made my booking so much easier especially as busy as Disney has become.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

when you book with KK are the downpayments the same, or do you have to pay the full price. for example: do you only pay the $200 for booking a package?

Yes, everything is exactly the same. (you would need to pay in full if you are under 45 days, just like Disney)

Upvote 0

Lindsy1052

:shrug: I am getting ready to book my December trip to Disney World for myself and family. Wanted to know if any one has used Kindom Konsultant and how they were to deal with. I am looking for a new travel agent. I have emailed back and forth with one of the agents. She has been very helpful. Any one who has used them, pleas pose and tell me if you have been pleased or not.

Look for a travel agent that displays the "Authorized Disney Vacation Planner" logo. They are Disney's biggest booking agents.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

The agents at KK are the best, all very professional and will bend over backwards to make your vacation the best. What I like best is that they are all crazy about Disney, just like the rest of us! :lol:
They are all members here so I know them all, have "spoken" to them for years and trust them. :cool:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom