Travel Agent?

:shrug: I am getting ready to book my December trip to Disney World for myself and family. Wanted to know if any one has used Kindom Konsultant and how they were to deal with. I am looking for a new travel agent. I have emailed back and forth with one of the agents. She has been very helpful. Any one who has used them, pleas pose and tell me if you have been pleased or not.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
If only I had signed up with this forum before we booked our trip. Oh well...Hopefully, DBF will gain a second love next year and want to book another for 09. Or maybe a Disney cruise. Does KK do DCL vacations?

Something else that everyone should know. If you book your trip through Disney, but you want us to handle things for you all you have to do is sign a release form that allows us to take control of the reservation. It's very easy and there are no fees involved.

Pam

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I think we're officially another Kingdom Konsultant love fest! :sohappy:

Now if only I can figure out a way to turn my endorsements into a discount for future travel...:lookaroun

A love fest....hmmm I like that sound of that.

Well you know CT I may just have to hire you as my public endorsement man. :lol:

Pam

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Just an update to my previous post - I booked my trip today - thank you so much Pam & Elizabeth!! Got me a great deal and were so helpful and knowledgeable. They took care of my Christmas Party tickets and offered to make all my ADR's. I know who I'm going to call when it's time to book our cruise to celebrate DD's graduation from college in 2011!!

You are very welcome!

Pam

Upvote 0

H20Babie

After reading this thread, I will definitely be in touch for my next Disney fix in 2009! (Hopefully I'll be teaching full time by then!)

Upvote 0
Simply put...

KINGDOM KONSULTANTS=THE BEST

They make all kinds of reservations for you. Limo, towncar, special needs rentals. They pick the best companies to work with, as they have experience, so they know who to work with.

I will always work with them...in fact...and this is saying a lot...if they would have me, I would work for them...that's how much I trust, admire and believe in them.

Johnny

P.S. Check out their website...http://www.kingdomkonsultants.com/...their first testimonial is from me, and shows you how much they mean to me!

Upvote 0

Lindsy1052

I think we're officially another Kingdom Konsultant love fest! :sohappy:

Now if only I can figure out a way to turn my endorsements into a discount for future travel...:lookaroun

Many travel agents will give a kick back on their commissions if you are a repeat client. It's kind of a thank you for coming back to us. It really doesn't cost them anything to do this as most of these agents all work from their homes.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Simply put...

KINGDOM KONSULTANTS=THE BEST

They make all kinds of reservations for you. Limo, towncar, special needs rentals. They pick the best companies to work with, as they have experience, so they know who to work with.

I will always work with them...in fact...and this is saying a lot...if they would have me, I would work for them...that's how much I trust, admire and believe in them.

Johnny

P.S. Check out their website...http://www.kingdomkonsultants.com/...their first testimonial is from me, and shows you how much they mean to me!

Johnny you are so sweet! Thank you1

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom