Trapped on Spaceship Earth - 3/11/18

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Out of curiosity, for those who may know, does SSE have a central stairway that guests can be funneled into for an evac situation, or would evaced guests essentially need to walk through the entire attraction to get back to the loading area in the event of an evac? (EDIT: Never mind, I just found a video on YouTube showing an evacuation which shows there is a central stairway).

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Out of curiosity, for those who may know, does SSE have a central stairway that guests can be funneled into for an evac situation, or would evaced guests essentially need to walk through the entire attraction to get back to the loading area in the event of an evac? (EDIT: Never mind, I just found a video on YouTube showing an evacuation which shows there is a central stairway).
Two main central stairways if I recall and four sets of stairs from the base to ground level. 2 onstage and 2 offstage.

Goofyernmost

I have literally prayed for it to break down when I was on the very top. I could stare at the depiction of the earth surrounded by stars forever. But, no the only place it ever stops when I am on it is briefly next to the guy making paper our out of papyrus. Pound, Pound Pound!

danyoung56

The moon landing TV or the ride? You have to be more specific with both work 30% of the time.

Well, when you said "If you were stuck in the moon landing scene, you could've gotten out and turned the TV on.", and I said "It's working now . . .", I thought there was enough context to figger it all out. But just to be clear, the monitor in the moon landing scene has been working for several months now (after NOT working for way too long!).

EOD K9

Well, when you said "If you were stuck in the moon landing scene, you could've gotten out and turned the TV on.", and I said "It's working now . . .", I thought there was enough context to figger it all out. But just to be clear, the monitor in the moon landing scene has been working for several months now (after NOT working for way too long!).
It would be nutty to sit there on the couch with the family in the scene.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom