Transformative Multi-Year Expansion Announced for WDS Paris

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No

Full rendering of the new pre-show (I think):
E3lZw28XoAUOiYj

Last edited:

LondonTom

Anybody else still think TOT will still stick out as a sore dumb?
I think it will be a little odd from a ride sense (but then its on own in WDW and was in DCA when it was ToT), but the actual view will only stick out as much as it does right now (if anything the back view from Avengers Campus makes more sense, as it could be just an old "Stark Motors" building. like the others.)

The front view will be as it is now, with ToT rising from a giant slab of tarmac with some obvious facades in front of it :p

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I was excited til I saw the rates! We will stay at Newport Bay Club, instead.
Keep checking the rates. We just moved from Newport for later this year since the difference was minimal compared to say next month.

I really like Newport but took the chance to stay at NY since it’s financially do-able. The old NY was nice when we stayed in 2008 but not my thing. This version seems a little more appealing.

Last edited:

LondonTom

Given its still using the old studio tour vehicles, what we got is actually MORE than I expected. I thought it would be a repainted catastrophe canyon and not much more.
I mean thats basically what we got and a couple of props they had laying around moved in there? (They did add moving eyes in fairness)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom