Transformative Multi-Year Expansion Announced for WDS Paris

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Just a follow up question I don’t know if someone can answer.

My hotel package shows on the app for January but when I look at tickets on the app, my included tickets do not show?

Would that be because I haven’t fully paid off the holiday yet? Or because they don’t show until nearer the time? Only because I have no clue when I am meant to book park passes.

Also with the included breakfasts, will I still need to book to eat at them or because it’s a package, I won’t need to?

At the moment you do not need to make park reservations when staying on-site (I would think that if this changes before your trip you would be informed). As for the breakfast, the way it has been done in the past is to book the time when you check in.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Hey ho
A46163BD-4E0F-478C-948D-C2C84DE4A51A.jpeg

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I was able to add breakfasts to my Art of Marvel Hotel reservation for January. Just wasn't sure if I had to book the breakfast slots on top or not
Worth asking when you check in. Last year (during covid) we asked for the opening time slot at check in. By the time we’d eaten and strolled leisurely to the park it was EMH time.

We got these at check in (one per person per day)

755AD078-EEC2-4211-BDA9-CD23CD961184.jpeg

Last edited:

Indy_UK

Worth asking when you check in. Last year (during covid) we asked for the opening time slot at check in. By the time we’d eaten and strolled leisurely to the park it was EMH time.

We got these at check in (one per person per day)

View attachment 565341

I phoned DLP and they were great.

Because the Empire State Room I bagged was Club level apparently, it has access to it's own private dinning room for breakfast. It's apparently quieter and offers more choice of food. Then, in the same place between 4-6pm they offer free snacks

Rooms apparently come with mini fridge and complimentary robe and slippers (which I assume you don't get to keep) and a coffee pod machine. Was going to enquire about the suites too but I need to keep costs down.

Also got confirmation that resort guests are not required to make Park pass reservations. This makes me so happy..... They should do this for WDW resorts too.

Robbiem

I phoned DLP and they were great.

Because the Empire State Room I bagged was Club level apparently, it has access to it's own private dinning room for breakfast. It's apparently quieter and offers more choice of food. Then, in the same place between 4-6pm they offer free snacks

Rooms apparently come with mini fridge and complimentary robe and slippers (which I assume you don't get to keep) and a coffee pod machine. Was going to enquire about the suites too but I need to keep costs down.

Also got confirmation that resort guests are not required to make Park pass reservations. This makes me so happy..... They should do this for WDW resorts too.
Sounds great. Can’t wait to hear your trip report 😀✌️

PS I think the robe would want to come home with me😂

Brummyboy92

Apps been updated to include Route 66.

Disappointing overall, but the food truck is a good shout. Shame they could not have had a few more, with a few different options & a large outdoor seating area. Could have become an attraction in itself, and on the cheap in the grand scheme of things.

Robbiem

The cutest thing !!!

View attachment 565905

The area is pretty underwhelming tbh...they could've scrapped Star Wars and went with a full on Carsland.
I think it's more important to improve the existing areas before adding new lands.
Plus Radiator Spring Racers would have drawn crowds honestly.
I think a route 66 / carsland area would be a good fit for the studios and something different to Disneyland park.

saying that I’d to see the RSR test track system used to make a star wars pod race or speeder attraction

LondonTom

Apps been updated to include Route 66.

Disappointing overall, but the food truck is a good shout. Shame they could not have had a few more, with a few different options & a large outdoor seating area. Could have become an attraction in itself, and on the cheap in the grand scheme of things.
Oh I like that idea alot, "Tastes of Route 66" with the food truck (Cars) themed to the different states/areas it cuts through, could have been really cool!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom