Transformative Multi-Year Expansion Announced for WDS Paris

Mpurkiss

I wonder when the Spider-Man’s Ride is scheduled to be complete and open and how long the rockin rollercoaster overlay is going to take?? Anyone got any ideas?

Brummyboy92

Interesting, I never got the impression that the Princess and the Frog was a big film in Europe.

Saying that, there's a lot they can do with a restaurant themed to it, some great soul food would be a good addition to the resort. The dining is where Paris drops the ball a bit in comparison to the US parks, so some interesting/themed additions would be a good shout.

Mpurkiss

Does anyone think that Disneyland park will be getting any new rides in the future ? Came back yesterday and they should really add to Adventureland, Frontierland and discovery land. Fantasyland is brilliant but the other areas seem to have a little something missing. Though with the addition of the lion king show during the festival Frontierland feels much more used especially the area which is normally quite unused, I wonder if they will carry this on after the festival has finished

RunningKoen

Does anyone think that Disneyland park will be getting any new rides in the future ? Came back yesterday and they should really add to Adventureland, Frontierland and discovery land. Fantasyland is brilliant but the other areas seem to have a little something missing. Though with the addition of the lion king show during the festival Frontierland feels much more used especially the area which is normally quite unused, I wonder if they will carry this on after the festival has finished

Some of the announced budget is for new rides at the Disneyland Park? Tron ;-)

RunningKoen

Wouldn’t be too worried about tron as we have a couple launch coasters already but anything would be brilliant. After being there last week in hot weather. The park wouldn’t fail with a water ride.

Water rides are possible, but the climate isnt ideal for them. There's a risk of below zero temperatures for like 7 months of the year?

I'm rooting for a moana/vaiana water ride :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom