Transformative Multi-Year Expansion Announced for WDS Paris

britain

There was talk from the last aborted expansion of running the tour purely to the north of the new blvd (Cat Can side) with additional scenes around the forest. We’ll see.

Ha! The tour is essentially how to make expansion pads useful until it's time to build something new.

DisneyFan 2000

Interesting that the concept art doesn't have ToT reskinned. If I were a betting man I'd bet for sure the retheme would be a shoe-in for something like this. Hope all the lands shown here are actually built. This park is lacking in every area that makes Disney, well, Disney. Lack of theme, lack of "wow"-type attractions, and generally not enough to do, even if you do decide to see every show, parade and meet and greet.

jaxonp

I wonder if they will attempt to bring some sort of EPCOT/festival vibe around that lake like they do at DCA with all the festivals and such?

Stevie Amsterdam

I wonder if they will attempt to bring some sort of EPCOT/festival vibe around that lake like they do at DCA with all the festivals and such?
I'm fine with festivals actually. I just hope this doesn't mean more of this:
maxresdefault.jpg

Ismael Flores

More thoughts:
1) That's going to be one long walk from the front gate back to Frozen.
2) This park (similar to DHS) has too many dead ends. I wonder if they'll address this with say a back pathway from Marvel to SWL?

The announcement does say that the lake will connect these three new areas so there should be plenty of walkways connecting them as well

Ismael Flores

Looking at the Marvel area, it look like Armageddon, Lights Motors Action and RocknRollercoaster are going away. Maybe RNRC and Armageddon are being rethemed?

They announced that RNRC will be rethemed to Avengers, some concept art was released a while back. Nothing has been said about Armageddon

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom