Transformative Multi-Year Expansion Announced for WDS Paris

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Another clue about WDS changing its name:

Adding it to this forum section as well for further discussions.

Without knowing the new name yet, my initial reaction: sounds like another Marketing initiative rather than a WDI/creative driven decision to me.

Walt's!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Got one already!

IMG_1357.jpeg

😁

Sir_Cliff

Curious as to what they're going to call the park if they get rid of the studios name as they're apparently leaving the soundstages at the front of the park. That makes me wonder if it will still have something to do with movies, cinema, or Hollywood in the name while dropping to Studios conceit.

britain

Hmm… I wonder… with Pandora possibly coming to DCA, is this the time to maybe rechristen both of the second parks in California and France with new analogous names?

Not that I can think of one that isn’t lame.

mrflo

Bob's & Mike's Lucrative Franchise Hodgepodge
bob-iger-michael-eisner-1208683.jpg

Disneyland Parc 2 - Rise of the IP
The other Parc in Paris (Top IP)

Though seriously, I would not be surprised if it is something like Disney's Cinematic Adventure Park or even Disney's CinéMagique Parc. Shouldn't we be able to see the new name already being trademarked by Disney if they plan to announce it in one week?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Bob's & Mike's Lucrative Franchise Hodgepodge
bob-iger-michael-eisner-1208683.jpg

Disneyland Parc 2 - Rise of the IP
The other Parc in Paris (Top IP)

Though seriously, I would not be surprised if it is something like Disney's Cinematic Adventure Park or even Disney's CinéMagique Parc. Shouldn't we be able to see the new name already being trademarked by Disney if they plan to announce it in one week?
If that means they bring back Cinemagique I’m all for it 😁

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom