Transformative Multi-Year Expansion Announced for WDS Paris

J4546

Not a great week for Flight Force!

Speaking of coasters...

Sigh this really should also come to WDSP too, I realise its not the greatest coaster in the world but I feel it would round out the Frozen land nicely and some kinetic energy in a land always gives it a bit more life.

I agree, having just one ride in wdsp frozen land seems shortsighted especially for the disney park that needs the most

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member

Speaking of coasters...

Sigh this really should also come to WDSP too, I realise its not the greatest coaster in the world but I feel it would round out the Frozen land nicely and some kinetic energy in a land always gives it a bit more life.

It would have also perhaps balanced out the break neck scramble to Crush at rope drop.

AndyS2992

Speaking of coasters...

Such a missed opportunity. Cheaping out as usual.

And then I see the old Motor stunt show just sat there doing nothing rotting away, anything planned to go here?

Sam_Sam

Speaking of coasters...

You can also see it as a 300 meters kiddie coaster that costs a lot of money because it is full of rockwork and that has a ride duration of 40 seconds with half the capacity of a flat ride.

UNCgolf

Avengers E. Eventually. Maybe.

Kind of seems like they're running out of time on that. Are they still going to want to build an Avengers E ticket when the MCU has moved on to other characters?

I suppose they could design it around the new Avengers, but they don't know how successful that's going to be compared to the original incarnation.

Toni25

Avengers E. Eventually. Maybe.
I'd rather have them build Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway facing the lake, with a Art Nouveau Theater facade;
Or a Little Mermaid E-Ticket;
Avenger Campus is sufficient as it is, if they'd upgrade that damn Flight Force it would be a perfect "land".
I would prefer to see more money go into attractions around the Lake area in the future, specifically E-Tickets.

LondonTom

Kind of seems like they're running out of time on that. Are they still going to want to build an Avengers E ticket when the MCU has moved on to other characters?

I suppose they could design it around the new Avengers, but they don't know how successful that's going to be compared to the original incarnation.
What they announced at the last D23 Expo for it, had it lining up with all the multiverse stuff happening in the MCU, where every hero from across the multiverse (including different mediums) being featured. So if they pull it off, I can sort of see it as hopefully getting updates like Star Tours does to keep it relevant to the current films (Hopefully more frequently 😂)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom