Transformative Multi-Year Expansion Announced for WDS Paris

LondonTom

If the indoor places don’t make the 7/20 date, at least they’ll have a food truck, diner, and cart. This park is really lacking in dining.
Both parks really 👀 Lets hope they keep these open for decent hours too!

Kind of gutted, kind of wanted to go for the opening but that week of July being the start of school holidays? Nah they are good, more expensive and crowds for the privilege?! Nah! I think I will hold off for Christmas season now (partly cause I am going to Anaheim in September, so will do that Avengers Campus first!).

Odd to see even the delayed date, still might not have the restaurants ready! From the blog posts, the food seems a little standard ?

Good to see they are keeping the studio's grand tradition of food trucks alive 😂

Mpurkiss

Avengers campus opening times have been added from tomorrow onwards any idea what that’s about ?
945B1B73-17FF-465E-BF64-FDC689268075.png

ToTBellHop

We are visiting in August and staying on site. Park hours now show up in my reservation (but not on the calendar on the website) and WDSP park hours there will extend to 9:30 am to 9 pm, presumably as AC opens. Still won’t be dark but at least the light will be dimmer around park close to enjoy the nighttime lighting in AC.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom