Transformative Multi-Year Expansion Announced for WDS Paris

Animaniac93-98

June 27 is the rumored date with previews less than a month away.

The land apparently includes a sit-down restaurant? What’s the theme?

The former Restaurant des Stars will still be a buffet when it reopens as Pym Test Kitchen.

Backlot Express will still be quick service as the Armory.

The small diner place will remain mostly the same AFAIK.

Animaniac93-98

I think Pym will work better in this format. Giant sandwich not to your liking? Grab something else.

This land looks much better than its DCA cousin. Of course, they had me at “trees.”

Almost as if this was designed specifically to improve and work with an existing area of WDSP, then pieces were lazily copied for DCA...

...at least that's my theory.

ToTBellHop

Almost as if this was designed specifically to improve and work with an existing area of WDSP, then pieces were lazily copied for DCA...

...at least that's my theory.
I do wonder—they have this idea for a Quinjet ride. We will see if it ever happens with all these new rides coming to DLP as it is. Meanwhile, DLP gets an Avengers coaster. DCA has often been rumored to receive RnRC. If Flight Force is good, I wonder if they will just copy it to DCA in lieu of RnRC and call it a day.

Animaniac93-98

I do wonder—they have this idea for a Quinjet ride. We will see if it ever happens with all these new rides coming to DLP as it is. Meanwhile, DLP gets an Avengers coaster. DCA has often been rumored to receive RnRC. If Flight Force is good, I wonder if they will just copy it to DCA in lieu of RnRC and call it a day.

I've posted the same thought here before and I still think it's the kind of thing they'd sooner do than giving DCA an original E-ticket.

yensidtlaw1969

I definitely can't imagine we live in an era where Disney would choose to finally build a Rock N' Roller Coaster at DCA over building a Marvel-themed Roller Coaster. Especially now that they have one on the shelf that they could clone*.

EDIT: *Actually, they have two on the shelf now, but I was referring to Iron Man at DSP.

ToTBellHop

I definitely can't imagine we live in an era where Disney would choose to finally build a Rock N' Roller Coaster at DCA over building a Marvel-themed Roller Coaster. Especially now that they have one on the shelf that they could clone*.

EDIT: *Actually, they have two on the shelf now, but I was referring to Iron Man at DSP.
Flight Force is RnRC with Avengers. I’m saying they could just build Flight Force in DCA and call it a day.

ToTBellHop

Can they afford flats of all the Avengers?
I’m curious to hear about the visuals here. Hoping it’s more like Cosmic Rewind. No launching under
1653096976264.jpeg

DisneyDean97

Flight Force is RnRC with Avengers. I’m saying they could just build Flight Force in DCA and call it a day.
I just don't see today's Disney building a coaster with 3 inversions anymore, sadly. Personally, I think Disney should dabble in that arena again. WDW could definitely use a real thrill coaster, something a tad more thrilling than Everest and RnRC

Ismael Flores

I think the only way to forever solve that is to make some rockwork around the building and make it kind of a hub

I hate to say this but at this point the Tower of Terror is even more out of place than ever. They should probably abondon the Twilight zone theme and change it to a marvel theme. The building is so close to avengers campus that a properly themed Dr Strange theme might work. Instead of having a small meet and greet area like in DCA have the tower spruced up with lots of Effects. bet they can come up with something crazy after what they did with the latest movie.
This time of course spend the money to add the additional show room that they consider for the DCA version when changing it to GOTGMB. They were originally thinking of expand the front of the building and only leaving the top door open for the view. The lower sections would have been additional space for actual set piece and effects.
sadly time constraint and most likely money scaled back that idea

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom