Transformative Multi-Year Expansion Announced for WDS Paris

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
The Quinjet has arrived in Paris. 6-8 months until the summer opening of the Paris campus!

More photos on here:

Last edited:

J4546

nice,cant wait to see that tron coaster lighting. Also, is it just me or does the WS building look bigger than the one in CA? Is it gonna be the exact same ride?

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
New visual for Avengers Campus Paris, including a new visual of the Iron Man coaster trains. Still on track for a summer opening!

FJ8PUlSX0AQEWoV

J4546

Theres a lot opening up around the world in the next year or 2. I still think DSP shoulda gone bigger with the Frozen Land but its still a massive improvement overall.

This Summer we get AC in DHS and GotG at Epcot
Next year is Tron at MK and MMRR at DL, Lake expansion area of DSP, Frozen Land at HK, Zootopia at Shanghai, and Fantasy Springs at Tokyo...

Next year is gonna be pretty big for the parks internationally

Brummyboy92

It's a shame they could not have gotten Frozen and the Lake opened up early 2023, and included it in the 30th celebrations. Whilst I am "kind of" excited for Avengers campus, the footprint of the park is still going to feel small until we get the expansion areas open, which is still quite a while away.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Theres a lot opening up around the world in the next year or 2. I still think DSP shoulda gone bigger with the Frozen Land but its still a massive improvement overall.

This Summer we get AC in DHS and GotG at Epcot
Next year is Tron at MK and MMRR at DL, Lake expansion area of DSP, Frozen Land at HK, Zootopia at Shanghai, and Fantasy Springs at Tokyo...

Next year is gonna be pretty big for the parks internationally
Avengers Campus at DHS? Did I miss a memo?

dennis-in-ct

Does anyone know the opening time frame of the Paris studios lake expansion?
The Paris Olympics are July 2024. That’s only 2.5 yrs away. It would be a missed opportunity if they can’t have it all open by the games.
How long has the Honk Kong Frozen construction been going on?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom