Train refurb in Germany?

Baltar

$4 billion for EPCOT
Here is my Post-Refurb Full Video Overview of the Germany Miniature Train in 4K. Enjoy! (It's almost 5 minutes long). I really tried to cover every inch of it as much as possible.

Awesome. looks great! Question. At some point didn't an Agent P's World Showcase Adventure get added to the train area? Am I remembering correctly? Is that removed?

nelsonj3

Awesome. looks great! Question. At some point didn't an Agent P's World Showcase Adventure get added to the train area? Am I remembering correctly? Is that removed?
That's a great question. I'm not sure. If it was, I didn't see where it was added. Maybe someone else can answer this?

MonorailLover

Here is my Post-Refurb Full Video Overview of the Germany Miniature Train in 4K. Enjoy! (It's almost 5 minutes long). I really tried to cover every inch of it as much as possible.

Very nice video, happy to be able to watch in 4K! The beighe and red engine is a Piko TEE, and should be atleast a 3 car set....... I wish that they would atleast have kept them together...
image.jpeg

Empress Room

Was there this past weekend, October 10-13. Although three of the four tracks were working on Saturday, all trains stopped a little after 5:00 p.m. on Sunday. They were not working when I went back on Monday afternoon either (they were all in the same position as when I saw them stop the day before).

MonorailLover

Was there this past weekend, October 10-13. Although three of the four tracks were working on Saturday, all trains stopped a little after 5:00 p.m. on Sunday. They were not working when I went back on Monday afternoon either (they were all in the same position as when I saw them stop the day before).
It happens..... If the power supply's overload, you gotta fix them.

ABQ

Here are some pics from last week. My son loved it
View attachment 114850
View attachment 114851
One of the best thing about these pics, outside of your happy son and the functioning railroad is that for once this year it's a pic where it's not raining. I know it's just the perception I've gotten, but I swear nearly 9 out of every 10 pics from WDW this summer has been filled with wet ground and dripping ponchos.

nelsonj3

Just watching that video lowered my blood pressure 10 points. :)

But yeah, can we add some cars please? Looks silly not pulling anything. First world problem, I know.
I'm glad that watching the video calms you too! :) I agree about the train cars. Are they afraid that adding more cars will increase the chances of the train derailing, or are they afraid of cars becoming uncoupled? Did the train engines pull cars in the past? I can't remember.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom