Trading Spaces.

Originally posted by Goofette
I am Hooked on Trading Spaces. I had to watch the marathon they had during memorial weekend I think it was. I Love Love Love Vern....mmm boy, he could come do my room anytime. And Frank is just a joy. I loved his kitchen idea, where he turned it into a cantina. It would have even been better had the one couple let him do as he wanted. And I like Paige quite a bit. She's so bubbly and fun. Hildy and Ty together...their interesting to watch. -- I thought I was the only one hooked on this show, its fun to see others out there too who like it.

Wow! I totally agree with EVERYTHING just said. Vern could do my room anytime as well... I just dont have to think of him that way! YAY:lol: :)

AliciaLuvzDizne

THATS ADORABLE!!

Did anyone ever see the one with the old designer Dez when she painted different color stripes on the wall and put hand moldings on the mantle
weird

ps ty is hot
:sohappy:

CmdrTostada

Hey everyone. Start posting your AIM screen name so we can talk during the show. Mines Turbogames. ALso post MSN or any other messenger. I left the trading faces thing on, and I watched a few minutes of it. I think some of the things the designer had Ty wear were stupid.

goofyguy

I LOVE this show. A few months ago I got a knee injury that kept me confined to a chair for a couple of month, and during that time I became obsessed with Trading Spaces.

To (possibly) settle a couple of questions I've read on here about the show. Frank is married (to a woman) and has a son in his late teens/early 20's. So he's not gay. (Surprised me too.)

I was reading some behind-the-scenes stuff on the show, and it seems that Alex was a real terror when not on camera. So when they changed productions companies after season one, it was decided that she should "leave to pursue other interests." Don't know how true that is

If only the world could see them the way I do.. oooh now they can. Dont make fun of me. I'm just learning this thing. plus I'm not creative. I did my best at making Ty look like Frasier Crane after a motorcycle accident.

AliciaLuvzDizne

That one time he put the falce face over the ugly brick fireplace it REALLY was pretty (the ONLY thing i ever liked of his)
That woman FREAKED OUT lol
oh well
(my theory is, if you dont want ANYTHING changed dont sign up for the show...duh)

Babe... I dunno I got that info about Gen from that site... It was on a message board thing or something...
I TOTALLY could have been wrong!!

TravisMT81

I went home to my parents this weekend and we watched trading spaces Friday and Saturday night LOL!!! We love the show. I think TY is so HOT!!! Frank set my gaydar off too but he said he had a wife on the show hmm. I love Gen!!! She looks like so much fun.

CmdrTostada

Has anyone else seen the one where Doug redos the girls basement? That looked really cool. Its an old one though because alex was the host.

kaos

Bean bag chairs ROCK!!!

I had sooo much fun in mine... hmm.. family site.... nevermind

What's a beanbag chair??? hehe

Yellow Shoes

That woman FREAKED OUT

This episode will be repeated July 27. This is the one where Doug covers up the brick fireplace and the woman is in tears.

My VCR is already set.

Actually, I didn't see the whole episode the first time, but I think she specifically said not to touch the fireplace.

It makes me a little mad when the designers do exactly what the homeowners said not to. (this happens EVERYTIME with ceiling fans, altho they can be replaced fairly easily)

One time the owner said that she hated --whatever color it was--and sure enough, the can of paint was that very color.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom